TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-10-2014, 07:25 AM   #1
jgametest

Big Grin Music Choice - Brighthouse lineup now hidding

Every Digital subscriber with a CableCard has access to Music Choice which starts on 400-447 at least that's the way it was until about a week ago when I received a funny update showing that list as DELETED. Now here is where I yell fowl. You can physically type in 402 or any of the music stations and it will tune to an active music station. But if I go to browse my guide I jump a few hundred stations in the 600 range.

Truthfully It does not matter to me as less than 2 1/2 weeks before cable tv is deactivated. But for others this might spark concern if you liked the flashing graphics with ads.
jgametest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #2
EpcotEric

Music Choice disappeared from here as well a few weeks ago, just as you described -- still being able to punch in the channel manually. About a week later, the guide was updated with the new lineup.

Music Choice went through a recent revamp of it's lineup adding a few new channels and removing 1 or 2. I guess it takes a few days for the guide provider to catch up.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
ajwees41

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotEric View Post
Music Choice disappeared from here as well a few weeks ago, just as you described -- still being able to punch in the channel manually. About a week later, the guide was updated with the new lineup.

Music Choice went through a recent revamp of it's lineup adding a few new channels and removing 1 or 2. I guess it takes a few days for the guide provider to catch up.
When it happened on Cox the Tivo had it right as the channels changed. Has Bright House been Contacted or asked /reported the issue to Tivo.
ajwees41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #4
windracer
joined the 10k club

Like EpcotEric said, over here in the Tampa/St. Pete area they "went away" for a few days and then came back (Guide data only, the channels themselves were always available). I always uncheck these from "channels I receive" anyway so it was more of a pain that I had to go through and unselect them all over again when they were re-added.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
windracer is offline   Reply With Quote