TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-09-2014, 09:57 AM   #1
Shanezam203

No More Howard Stern TV on Demand?

I'm a long time Howard Stern radio listener on XM and this past year specifically got my 1st Comcast Cable Box in my house to access Howard Stern TV on Demand, I could not access it on a Tivo with Cable Cards.

Recently in September, they stopped airing new shows, and I am unclear moving forward if any new material will be added; in fact Comcast removed the $10 charge for Howard TV on Demand. Anyone have any insight if this is coming back or should I return my HD Comcast box?

Thank you,

Shane
Shanezam203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #2
Turtleboy

TC CLUB MEMBER
HowardTV is off the air. For everyone.
Turtleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
mcf57

Looks like they pulled the plug on it for now, but according to this article, they could be restarting negotiations with several other "potential video partners starting on Jan. 1"

Netflix was even mentioned as a possible destination & they have "reached out to Stern’s camp". Will see and only time will tell. If this happened, it could be an advantage to TiVo owners & a reason for some to dump the crappy cable company DVR.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1545702

Last edited by mcf57 : 01-10-2014 at 08:04 AM.
mcf57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
Shanezam203

Is he working to get back on Demand, or any progress on this? I like listening to him on XM and also enjoyed watching him on E! back in the day and up until recently on demand.
Shanezam203 is offline   Reply With Quote