TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
rijowysock

FS: Tivo Premiere w/ Lifetime Service, & Slide Remote.

I have a Like new condition premiere with lifetime on it.. original remote (unused) and the slide remote (lightly used)

can give you extra cables and such if needed as well...

selling for $250 shipped (FEDEX) in CONUS... will accept paypal

riley

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rijowysock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #2
bbock727

I dont know if anyone bought this yet but you shouldnt state "like new" condition when you have attempted to troubleshoot many of your boxes problems on here . You posted this recently....

first 2 months seems all good and well.

-problems getting channels... just goes black sometimes and a reboot makes everything well.

-TiVo slide remote "hiccups", press a command.. nothing happens.. try again, then all of a sudden all the commands go thru (IR works, Bluetooth is delayed, i feel this has something to do with the USB's being not on priority?.. too much going on?)

-Network connection dropping every 5 seconds lately, computers/etc all working but the TiVo which has a hardwired connection instantly fails?

miraculously a hard reboot always cures the problems temporarily (love the reboot button (wait there isn't one))

just getting fed up with everything, yes their system is nice... allows you to use ipads and organize your television life with ease.. but the programming behind everything is horrible..

my iPad app always glitches
my Slide remote always glitches
my premiere box always glitches

wish they would just have an update that would cure some problems..
bbock727 is offline   Reply With Quote