TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
jaydro

Unwanted Upscaling of Hulu?

I was checking out the old British "UFO" series on Hulu and was noticing really bad pulldown, and I checked my receiver to see that I was getting 1080i from my TiVo, which was odd since I have it set to output everything native, and Hulu is usually 720p. I checked my settings to make sure they hadn't been changed (they hadn't), then went back to Hulu and found it was now 720p, with pulldown no longer noticeable. Later I went back to Hulu again and found I was getting 1080i. Exit Hulu, go back into Hulu: 720p. This is a little annoying, and I'm not sure how long it's been going on. Anyone else noticed?

P.S. Haven't noticed many TiVo issues in quite some time, and lately it's something every day.....
jaydro is offline   Reply With Quote