TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Mini
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #1
leiff

quick hide progress bar wont work with mini?

with other tivos there's a code you can enter from my showcase videos to enable the quick hide progress bar, but with mini there are no show cases. Is there no other way to do this with mini?

leiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #2
BigJimOutlaw

If you mean the SPSPS code, I just ran it while playing a show. Seems to work. Not sure if live TV vs. recorded show makes a difference, but try both.

BigJimOutlaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:38 AM   #3
leiff

Cool works! For roamio i assume code still only works when playing shocase videos.

leiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #4
moyekj

SPSPS works for Roamio too while playing back an existing show. TiVo fixed entering SPSPS so that showcases video is no longer needed a couple of releases ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
GarKar

On my S3 I used to be able to use the SPSPS code with a recorded program, but the extras no longer show up so I cannot clear them with a down arrow on a paused, recorded program. Doing the select play select pause select does not enable the quick hide feature unless the extras show up to be cleared with the down arrow. How do I get the extras to show themselves again.

GarKar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:29 AM   #6
ditch
Couch PoTiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarKar View Post
On my S3 I used to be able to use the SPSPS code with a recorded program, but the extras no longer show up so I cannot clear them with a down arrow on a paused, recorded program. Doing the select play select pause select does not enable the quick hide feature unless the extras show up to be cleared with the down arrow. How do I get the extras to show themselves again.
I'm having the same problem.

We lost power twice in a 3 week period and ever since, there hasn't been any ads on any of my tivos which would allow me to input the SPS code for quick banner removal for FF & RW.

Any Ideas?

Wii: 0008-7364-1331-4623
ditch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:00 AM   #7
chiguy50

I have found that the "quick clear" backdoor code usually does not work on my Mini, although it works without fail on my host Premiere Elite; and all the other codes I typically employ (SPS9S for the on-screen clock & SPS88S for 4XFF) work on the Mini, just not SSPSPauseS.

The only reliable workaround I have found is to use kmttg. Enabling the "quick clear" code via PC works every time.

chiguy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #8
chiguy50

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy50 View Post
I have found that the "quick clear" backdoor code usually does not work on my Mini, although it works without fail on my host Premiere Elite; and all the other codes I typically employ (SPS9S for the on-screen clock & SPS88S for 4XFF) work on the Mini, just not SSPSPauseS.

The only reliable workaround I have found is to use kmttg. Enabling the "quick clear" code via PC works every time.
Oops. What I meant to say back then was "works every time up until now."

I got the 20.4.6 FW update a couple of days ago on my Mini (but still waiting on the update on my host Premiere Elite, which is running 5c), and now the Mini no longer accepts the "quick clear" code via remote or kmttg. All the other backdoor codes work using either method, just not "quick clear."

Any suggestions?

chiguy50 is offline   Reply With Quote