TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #61
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
Sure it makes sense. If there is a show that is, pretty much, regarded as great, both ratings wise and via critical acclaim, you should give that show more episodes to grab you than a show that is brand new and has no track record. I tried watching the first episode of The Wire several times and didn't like it. But because it had such a fantastic track record, someone was able to talk me into giving it several eps. to get going and I am glad they did, its my favorite show of all time.

Conversely, I did the same thing with Mad Men and never got into it. But I don't regret giving it an extended trial.
I disagree. First of all what about critically acclaimed but horrible ratings? (Arrested Development / Community / Friday Night Lights / Terriers). Should I not give those a chance because the ratings were bad? Consider the case of Studio 60 which had abysmal ratings (after the first episode) and was cancelled fairly quickly. Should I not bother? Or how about a show with terrific ratings but not critically acclaimed? A lot of folks are watching and enjoying it, so perhaps I should stick with it? That's what I mean, there's no hard and fast rule. I think really, go with your own tastes. If you know the kind of show you will like, watch those. Who cares what critics think? They are TV viewers just like you and me. And since there's SO much out there, if a show doesn't grab me pretty quickly, I really don't have the time and patience to keep at it. I stuck with Breaking Bad WAY too long, even though fairly early on I knew I wouldn't like it. I gave it 1 1/2 seasons. Time I wish I had back to watch something else. I'm sorry, giving a show THAT much time to grab you is ridiculous.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #62
Fahtrim
Registered User
 
Fahtrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 689
I think if something has a lot of hype, EITHER critically or on the internet in places such as this, there's generally a reason.

For example The Wire, I know it is going to be chic to just not like it b/c so many people have now said it was awesome, but that doesn't change the FACT that it is an awesome show. I have yet to talk to or read from anyone who actually watched the entire show say it was anything but awesome.

Not that you have to watch it or anything, but when you come to the internet and ask for a show to watch, you will get over and over the shows that are generally regarded as the best shows, no need to keep on arguing how you don't like them. I guess if you are trolling then keep on at it.
Fahtrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #63
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post

Sure it makes sense. If there is a show that is, pretty much, regarded as great, both ratings wise and via critical acclaim, you should give that show more episodes to grab you than a show that is brand new and has no track record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahtrim View Post

I think if something has a lot of hype, EITHER critically or on the internet in places such as this, there's generally a reason.
I agree with both of these statements. If a show has a great rep, it definitely deserves more of a chance than just any random show. For example, I've never seen a single episode of The Wire, but based on all the ridiculously positive recommendations, I'd give the show at least a season before calling it quits. Shows such as Firefly, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Terriers, etc. have obviously gained such solid reputations for a reason. Sure, they may not be to everyone's taste, but so many people love these shows because they are fundamentally well executed in terms of writing, acting, storytelling, cinematography, music, etc ...
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #64
Adam1115
20,000!!!
 
Adam1115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver ish
Posts: 23,702
I'm struggling with The Wire, Fringe. The first two of the Wire suck. Fringe started off ok but is getting old quick. Just started the Shield.
Adam1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #65
Fahtrim
Registered User
 
Fahtrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 689
Well imo wire and fringe both awesome and both developed even more over time
Fahtrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:26 PM   #66
Hot4Bo
Finally an Avatar!
 
Hot4Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: South Florida
Posts: 3,157
TC CLUB MEMBER
I really want my brother to start watching Chicago Fire but he missed the first season and for some reason, nbc.com doesn't have the first season, only the second. That seems to be true of almost everywhere unless you pay a ton of money. You'd think nbc would want people to watch season 1.
__________________
Stacey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hot4Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #67
unitron
Registered User
 
unitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: semi-coastal NC
Posts: 13,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
I disagree. First of all what about critically acclaimed but horrible ratings? (Arrested Development / Community / Friday Night Lights / Terriers). Should I not give those a chance because the ratings were bad? Consider the case of Studio 60 which had abysmal ratings (after the first episode) and was cancelled fairly quickly. Should I not bother? Or how about a show with terrific ratings but not critically acclaimed? A lot of folks are watching and enjoying it, so perhaps I should stick with it? That's what I mean, there's no hard and fast rule. I think really, go with your own tastes. If you know the kind of show you will like, watch those. Who cares what critics think? They are TV viewers just like you and me. And since there's SO much out there, if a show doesn't grab me pretty quickly, I really don't have the time and patience to keep at it. I stuck with Breaking Bad WAY too long, even though fairly early on I knew I wouldn't like it. I gave it 1 1/2 seasons. Time I wish I had back to watch something else. I'm sorry, giving a show THAT much time to grab you is ridiculous.

Studio 60 is one of those shows I fear I helped doom by liking it.
__________________
(thisismysigfile)


"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #68
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
Sure it makes sense. If there is a show that is, pretty much, regarded as great, both ratings wise and via critical acclaim, you should give that show more episodes to grab you than a show that is brand new and has no track record. I tried watching the first episode of The Wire several times and didn't like it. But because it had such a fantastic track record, someone was able to talk me into giving it several eps. to get going and I am glad they did, its my favorite show of all time.

Conversely, I did the same thing with Mad Men and never got into it. But I don't regret giving it an extended trial.

Watching something years after the fact isn't the issue.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:57 AM   #69
bengalfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post

Watching something years after the fact isn't the issue.

Really? Did you even bother to read the original post?

the last line from that post. "What really awesome show did I miss out on that we could start from season 1? "
__________________
The Bengals and Tivo, life should have a few obsessions.
bengalfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #70
bengalfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
I disagree. First of all what about critically acclaimed but horrible ratings? (Arrested Development / Community / Friday Night Lights / Terriers). Should I not give those a chance because the ratings were bad? Consider the case of Studio 60 which had abysmal ratings (after the first episode) and was cancelled fairly quickly. Should I not bother? Or how about a show with terrific ratings but not critically acclaimed? A lot of folks are watching and enjoying it, so perhaps I should stick with it? That's what I mean, there's no hard and fast rule. I think really, go with your own tastes. If you know the kind of show you will like, watch those. Who cares what critics think? They are TV viewers just like you and me. And since there's SO much out there, if a show doesn't grab me pretty quickly, I really don't have the time and patience to keep at it. I stuck with Breaking Bad WAY too long, even though fairly early on I knew I wouldn't like it. I gave it 1 1/2 seasons. Time I wish I had back to watch something else. I'm sorry, giving a show THAT much time to grab you is ridiculous.
What I said was, that is if a show is both critically acclaimed and got high ratings, its probably a good idea to give it more than an episode to grab you. Sure there are great shows that had poor ratings and excellent reviews. And there are great shows that had fantastic ratings and bad reviews. My point is that if it had both, chances are, there is really something to it. Could a show be both critically acclaimed and highly watched, and I still hate it. Yep, Mad Men is an example. Do I think its a good idea to give those kinds of shows more than an episode before I dump it. Yep, from my experience, its much more hit than miss that way. I think its very hard to argue with that logic.
__________________
The Bengals and Tivo, life should have a few obsessions.
bengalfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #71
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
Really? Did you even bother to read the original post?

the last line from that post. "What really awesome show did I miss out on that we could start from season 1? "
Seriously?
You think this is about the OP?
It's not, and you should know it because you started it.

__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #72
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
What I said was, that is if a show is both critically acclaimed and got high ratings, its probably a good idea to give it more than an episode to grab you.
No, that is not what you said, it's not even close.
What you said was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
You always have to give a great show at least two eps. I missed out on The Wire for years because I hated the first episode. And its the Greatest of All Time.
People only need to give a show as much of a chance as they feel like giving it. To even suggest anything other than that is just plain ignorant.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #73
mr.unnatural
Registered User
 
mr.unnatural's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,575
One thing's for certain, everybody has different tastes. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the viewing public tends to migrate towards mindless entertainment. How else could anyone explain the popularity of "reality" TV shows?

While I don't always agree with the critics, they tend to shy away from this kind of crap and look for shows that are a bit more intellectually stimulating. These are the kinds of shows I enjoy the most, although I am also prone to watch shows that are just plain fun on occasion. However, every "critically acclaimed" show doesn't always pique my interest up front and I end up wondering what the critics saw in it that I missed.

Watch what you like. There's certainly enough program variety around to suit every taste.
mr.unnatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #74
bengalfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
No, that is not what you said, it's not even close.
What you said was:

Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
You always have to give a great show at least two eps. I missed out on The Wire for years because I hated the first episode. And its the Greatest of All Time.
Yes, and then you asked me how were you supposed to know if a show is great and I went on to tell you that if it receives critical acclaim and has good ratings, probably a really good show. What part of this aren't you getting. You're acting as if somehow I've changed my argument and I haven't. I was always speaking of shows that have been around a while as the OP was asking about.
__________________
The Bengals and Tivo, life should have a few obsessions.
bengalfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #75
bengalfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.unnatural View Post
How else could anyone explain the popularity of "reality" TV shows?
I must admit that I do , occasionally, delve into the mindless reality drivel. Although you can't really call it reality, Repo Games was high on my list once, as was Parking Wars.
__________________
The Bengals and Tivo, life should have a few obsessions.
bengalfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #76
Adam1115
20,000!!!
 
Adam1115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver ish
Posts: 23,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.unnatural View Post
How else could anyone explain the popularity of "reality" TV shows?
There are two types of reality shows.

Type 1-
Non reality.
Survivor
The Bachelor
Real Housewives
Duck Dynasty

Type 2-
Pawn Stars
Car Chasers
Fast & Loud
Ice Road Truckers

Type 2 I watch.
Adam1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #77
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
Yes, and then you asked me how were you supposed to know if a show is great and I went on to tell you that if it receives critical acclaim and has good ratings, probably a really good show. What part of this aren't you getting. You're acting as if somehow I've changed my argument and I haven't. I was always speaking of shows that have been around a while as the OP was asking about.
It's just a shame that you can't even follow your own discussions with any kind of comprehension.

I commented that I gave up on The Shield after the first episode, but now I'm willing to give it another try and you responded to that by quoting it and then saying "You always have to give a great show at least two eps." because the discussion was about a first run show and not about catching up sometime later, I asked how is anyone to know if a show is any good.
Perhaps you didn't intend to be discussing that, but because you quoted me on it to make your comment, that is what the discussion was about.

and besides that, as I've already said, you statements on how people should watch tv are just plain ignorant anyway.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.

Last edited by scandia101 : 12-28-2013 at 04:06 PM.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #78
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1
 
LoadStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 30,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1115 View Post
There are two types of reality shows.

Type 1-
Non reality.
Survivor
The Bachelor
Real Housewives
Duck Dynasty

Type 2-
Pawn Stars
Car Chasers
Fast & Loud
Ice Road Truckers

Type 2 I watch.
I fail to see what differentiates Type 2 from Type 1, other than perhaps one is "the ones you watch" and the other is "the ones you don't." Both categories include shows that are scripted, often contrived pseudo-reality.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #79
Adam1115
20,000!!!
 
Adam1115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver ish
Posts: 23,702
Type 1 is totally fake staged crap. Type 2 actually has some reality, with maybe some fake crap to make it more interesting.
Adam1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #80
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1
 
LoadStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 30,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1115 View Post
Type 1 is totally fake staged crap. Type 2 actually has some reality, with maybe some fake crap to make it more interesting.
I question that with at least "Pawn Stars." What I've heard indicates that the items shown on the show are placed there by producers, the stars are only in the store these days to film the show, and the store serving as a gift shop for the show more than an actual working pawn shop. Frankly, these days I suspect *any* show that purports to be "reality" being anything but scripted pseudo-reality.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #81
Edmund
Remote Czar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ca
Posts: 5,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot4Bo View Post
I really want my brother to start watching Chicago Fire but he missed the first season and for some reason, nbc.com doesn't have the first season, only the second. That seems to be true of almost everywhere unless you pay a ton of money. You'd think nbc would want people to watch season 1.
Amazon Instant video has the first season in HD, 24 episodes, for $19.99. I don't call that a ton of money.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #82
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1115 View Post

Type 1 is totally fake staged crap. Type 2 actually has some reality, with maybe some fake crap to make it more interesting.
I don't watch the other shows you mentioned, but I don't think it's fair to call Survivor "fake staged crap". The outcome may be manipulated to a degree, but it's still very much a real competition.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #83
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1
 
LoadStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 30,762
Scanned back through the list, and no one suggested "Falling Skies." 3 10-episode seasons so far, with a fourth to air in Summer. All three seasons are available on Amazon Prime.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #84
Hot4Bo
Finally an Avatar!
 
Hot4Bo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: South Florida
Posts: 3,157
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
Amazon Instant video has the first season in HD, 24 episodes, for $19.99. I don't call that a ton of money.
Thanks. I still don't see why NBC wouldn't offer it for free for a new-ish show to attract more viewers.
__________________
Stacey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hot4Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #85
Adam1115
20,000!!!
 
Adam1115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Denver ish
Posts: 23,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
I don't watch the other shows you mentioned, but I don't think it's fair to call Survivor "fake staged crap". The outcome may be manipulated to a degree, but it's still very much a real competition.
A real competition that has nothing to do with 'surviving' in the wilderness.
Adam1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:55 PM   #86
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1
 
LoadStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 30,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1115 View Post
A real competition that has nothing to do with 'surviving' in the wilderness.
Well, no. It's a survivor-themed game show, and I don't think it claims to be anything else.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:07 AM   #87
bengalfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
It's just a shame that you can't even follow your own discussions with any kind of comprehension.

I commented that I gave up on The Shield after the first episode, but now I'm willing to give it another try and you responded to that by quoting it and then saying "You always have to give a great show at least two eps." because the discussion was about a first run show and not about catching up sometime later, I asked how is anyone to know if a show is any good.
Perhaps you didn't intend to be discussing that, but because you quoted me on it to make your comment, that is what the discussion was about.

and besides that, as I've already said, you statements on how people should watch tv are just plain ignorant anyway.
You left out the part, in the same message, where you were talking about binging on SoA. It doesn't say anything about you watching The Shield during its initial airing. I assumed, perhaps ignorantly, that you were watching some time after its inital airing, when it had already achieved ratings and critical acclaim. That's why I made the comment about giving a great show multiple episodes. I often find that I don't enjoy the first episode of shows that I grow very fond of. Ray Donovan is a real recent example. But, because it got such good word of mouth, I gave it another episode and really liked it.

I'm sorry you can't follow the logic. I'm even more sorry that you feel the need to call my remarks ignorant. But least ignorant can be fixed. Stupidity is a much bigger problem.
__________________
The Bengals and Tivo, life should have a few obsessions.
bengalfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #88
bengalfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot4Bo View Post
Thanks. I still don't see why NBC wouldn't offer it for free for a new-ish show to attract more viewers.
It seems to be a trend that the networks are doing this. I can't remember what show it was recently that I looked up, but the most current three episodes were all that were available free online. I guess they want to make money on people catching up which doesn't make a whole lot of sense since it would seem to hurt the future ratings of the show.
__________________
The Bengals and Tivo, life should have a few obsessions.
bengalfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #89
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
You left out the part, in the same message, where you were talking about binging on SoA. It doesn't say anything about you watching The Shield during its initial airing. I assumed, perhaps ignorantly, that you were watching some time after its inital airing, when it had already achieved ratings and critical acclaim. That's why I made the comment about giving a great show multiple episodes. I often find that I don't enjoy the first episode of shows that I grow very fond of. Ray Donovan is a real recent example. But, because it got such good word of mouth, I gave it another episode and really liked it.

I'm sorry you can't follow the logic. I'm even more sorry that you feel the need to call my remarks ignorant. But least ignorant can be fixed. Stupidity is a much bigger problem.
Wow, more comprehension limitations.
Here's that post in its entirety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
I Have been binging on SoA and can't get enough of it. I never thought the show would interest me, but after so many years of hearing how good it is, I had to give it a try when I found it available on Amazon Instant Prime. Now I can't get enough, I watched 9 episodes yesterday.

The Shield is next, but that's different. I watched the first episode and didn't like it, but I'm willing to give it another look.
I said I passed over SoA in its initial airing w/o watching any of it and said that I had given The Shield one episode before I gave up on it. Other people commented and seemed to understand that I was talking about the initial run of both shows. I don't get how it could be understood any differently, yet as you stated, you assumed differently. You passed over the logical explanation to create one that suited your need to tell people how they are supposed to decide which tv shows to watch.
Who are you to say how people should decide what to watch on TV?

You're sorry that I can' follow the logic??? What logic? You already admitted you made a wrong assumption that nobody else made. In order for me to follow your "logic" I would have to have assumed that you were an idiot that didn't understand my comment. Why would I do that?

As for your last statement, the one where you call me stupid even though you just admitted that you didn't understand a post that everyone else had no problem comprehending, well that's just funny ...in a desperate sort of way.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #90
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am
 
scandia101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MN, greater TC metro area
Posts: 9,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalfreak View Post
Yes, and then you asked me how were you supposed to know if a show is great and I went on to tell you that if it receives critical acclaim and has good ratings, probably a really good show. What part of this aren't you getting. You're acting as if somehow I've changed my argument and I haven't. I was always speaking of shows that have been around a while as the OP was asking about.
I've commented on this post once already but
This is where I didn't assume that you were an idiot that didn't comprehend what I said about The Shield. If I was talking about when I watched the first episode when it first aired (and I was) and assumed you understood that (because everyone else did) why would I not think that you were also talking about first run programs, especially considering that you quoted my statement about how I passed on each show when they first ran?

Yes, I was acting as if you'd changed your argument. When your initial statement is "always have to" and later you change that to "probably a good idea to" it's a significant change in your argument.
__________________
discipuli nostrum bardissimi sunt.

Last edited by scandia101 : 12-29-2013 at 01:49 PM.
scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |