TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
eht

There Should Be An Easy Way to Return to Netflix Shows Within the Tivo Central GUI

Within the Tivo Central interface, I know is very easy and seamless to search, select, and watch Netflix shows. The problem is that it is not as easy to return to the show. For example, let's say I started watching Breaking Bad. I then stop it halfway through Season 1, Episode 3. Now a week later goes by you want to continue watching it and you don't remember what episode you are on. I know you can go directly into Netflix and it will list recently watch shows. In my opinion, there should be a "Recently Watch" menu within the Tivo Central GUI where is lists all the streaming shows and record shows that you watched in the past and you can easily resume where you left it.

So am I missing something? Is there an easy way within the Tivo Central GUI to resume your Netflix shows? To me, it seems that Tivo is trying to merge other streaming services into the Tivo ecosystem to make it transparent but it's not there yet.
eht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
BigJimOutlaw

The Netflix app keeps tabs on where you left off, but it wouldn't be a bad idea if they could integrate it that deeply into the Tivo UI (they don't currently).
BigJimOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
eht

I noticed it takes just one button press (Tivo, Live TV, and Guide) to accidentally kick you out of the Netflix GUI. Then it takes numerous button presses just to get back to where you were in Netflix.
eht is offline   Reply With Quote