TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
scarfa21

Strange Issues

Hello, I received a channel update from TWC last night and of course none of my channels showed up correctly from the tivo. So i did a Guided setup from scratch to get my new lineup. When getting towards the end i keep getting a n15 or n18 error. Im running a tivo HD. Ive searched here and really found nothing that worked, and was wondering if there might be anything i can try. Nothing has changed on TWC end as everything was working fine up untill i tried the guided setup to get my new channel list.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
kevin
scarfa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
dlfl
Cranky old novice

What TWC region?

There were problems with the Tivo servers just recently -- that might explain your error messages. Try again.

For the last word on lineups used by Tivo go to Zap2it.com and enter your zip code and select a lineup.

History shows there can be major glitches during a major lineup change. When this occurred several years ago in my TWC region there were a few tivo owners who didn't get things straightened out for weeks.

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
scarfa21

twc wny suburban is my region, ive tried last night and this am with no success, still getting n15 and n18 errors.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #4
dlfl
Cranky old novice

Have you considered the network error code troubleshooting advice from tivo?
http://support.tivo.com/app/answers/...id/400#network
I note that "restart the tivo" is a common suggestion.

BTW, what or where is "wny suburban"?

My tivo HD successfully connected to the Tivo server this am so if there is a server problem it must be localized to your area.

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try

pyTivo users: Try
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
scarfa21

yeah i tried all of that, im in buffalo ny, ill try again when i get home.

thank you
kevin