TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-19-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
larrs
Movie Fan-Addict

Recent PyTivo and VidMgr Problem

I am having an issue I have not had in the past and it is bugging me. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the latest Tivo update. Seems that the share becomes inaccessible on various Tivos from time to time (I see the share at the bottom of "My Shows", but it returns that it is empty when I select it.

Or, using VidMgr also at that time will return a V301 error to try again later. This will happen on one Tivo (I only use premieres for this) and work just fine on another. A reboot of the offending box fixes the issue.

Any input on troubleshooting?

(1) Elite
(3) Premieres
(1) HD
(1) Mini
I run
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
larrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #2
gibby11111

v301 error on Tivo HD menus

I am having a similar issue that seemed to start around the time they pushed out the fall of 2014 update. A reboot doesn't fix my issue. The only way I can get Vidmgr to work is with standard menus. HD menus don't work...I've been using HD menu's for years now, but they must have changed something. I think it is related more to vidmgr than pytivo because I can still get to my shares via My Shows.
Additionally, when I click on Pytivo Video Manager and get the v301 error, I can no longer get to my Shows. I get a c501 Unexpected Problem. Settings and Restart don't work either...though they don't throw an error. I have to pull the plug...no fun...

Thanks in advance for any advice...I hate to have to change back to SD menus
gibby11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:01 PM   #3
gibby11111

Update

Just tried updating HME, Pytivo and Vidmgr. I was only 1 rev behind on Pytivo I think, but I thought I'd try...No luck. Just keep getting the v301 error. I've tried from 2 tivos. Anyone else having this problem with HD menus on Premiere or am I doing something really stupid...? Thanks.
gibby11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
moyekj

FWIW, streambaby which is an HME application has been running fine for me on Roamio Pro (which only has HD menus). I don't use use vidmgr so don't know about that one but I see no reason in general why any HME application would not run.

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote