TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
abovethesink

Tried to order my first PPV (TWC)

I tried to order tonight's UFC card on Time Warner Cable here in NY. I called it in like normal about an hour before and didn't mention the TiVo as I thought I had read this would be straight forward if I called it in. 10 Eastern rolled around (actually I had set up a manual recording for the channel and didn't check it until maybe 10:10) and I had a message saying the Tuning Adapter wouldn't tune the channel. I called back and after being on hold for approximately 10 minutes, I found a rep and explained that perhaps my setup caused some problem. He transferred me to "the tuning adapter people" which sounded a lot like a busy signal. I called back and again I was transferred to a busy signal.

Since I was about half hour in and had missed a good portion of the product, I called back to cancel. Here I was informed that the rep could not tell if I had been charged for four days and I needed to call back then. I questioned this, but he persisted. I fear that this is going to be a nightmare to get this charge off when it appears. Time Warner Cable is my favorite!
abovethesink is offline   Reply With Quote