C15 Error during Roamio setup
Setting up my new Roamio Pro last night - a familiar exercise going through guided setup and having the cablecard re-paired to the new device.
Got through multiple service connections and the software update, and all of a sudden I can't connect to mother TiVo. Would fail on "Getting Account Status" MoCa shows down in the Diagnostics. Error in Discovery Bar (C130?) Since it worked earlier and nothing changed, I figured a setting was 'stuck'. So I switched to Wifi, then back to MoCa and the Discovery bar filled in. Netflix worked, so I knew I had a good signal to the internet. I could pass the connection test, but continued to fail when forcing a connection.
Got on a chat with a TiVo rep after approx a 10 minute wait, who told me that there were some problems on their end. This morning I forced the connection, and all was A-OK, but figures it would happen when I was setting up.
Roamio Pro (Stock) w/Lifetime <Stewie>
TiVo Mini w/Lifetime <Brian>
TiVo Premiere Elite (Stock) w/Lifetime-Sold
TiVo HD w/1TB WD10000CSRTL w/Lifetime-Sold
No More Tuning Adapters!