TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
jrock

Video Window Bug

Does anyone have the Video Window turned off only to have it come back on randomly for you? I used to have the same problem with my TiVo Premiere where when doing stuff in the menus like searching for TV shows and working with the season passes where all of a sudden the Video Window would turn on. It would even show up in the settingn menu's where it never shows up. I would go into the settings to turn it off and it was already off so I would have to turn it on, go out, go back in and turn it off. It was really annoying.

Well it just happened on my new Roamio. All of a sudden the remote stopped responding and it seemed like it was froze then the video window popped on and the remote started working again. I went into the settings and it was off so had to do the whole on then off thing.

Is this a common bug or are my TiVo's haunted? I tried searching the forums but can't find anything else like it.

-Joe
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
lgnad
Pantless Mofo

Irregardless of your setting, the 'slow' button toggles the video window when in the HD menus... You probably are occasionally pressing it by mistake, I know I do occasionally
-Stream (Gotta go unplug the sucker one of these days!)
lgnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
jrock

Ahhh that's it. I had no idea!
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote