TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
HVYCHVY

Rhapsody skips when changing pages

I just renewed my Rhapsody account after purchasing my base Roamio, I noticed everytime I have a song playing and I either go back a page or forwards, the song will skip. When they had Rhapsody on my Series 3, there never was problems with songs skipping while searching for another song to play.

Here is what Rhapsody CS wrote:

Older devices used WMA RAD file format to stream music. Its an old file format which is now no longer supported. This means some older home audio devices may no longer play Rhapsody music.

In order to fix this issue, you need to contact your device manufacturer and update the firmware of your device. If you are unable to update your device firmware, or the issue is not resolved after updating the firmware, then your device no longer supports Rhapsody.

So, would Tivo be using an old out of date WMA RAD file or is my high speed Cox internet not be fast enough?
HVYCHVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #2
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

I have not noticed this issue, I will see if I can reproduce it.

I noticed another issue with Rhapsody, I cannot search by Artist, every time I try, it boots me out and back to the TiVo UI with a V301 error message. Is anyone seeing this behavior?

I can search by Title or Album fine it is just Artist that does not work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote