TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #841
cherry ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy50 View Post
Yeah, and I sometimes think they invented the hurry-up offense just to upset our apple cart.
Which is why I have a button on my Harmony remote with the sequence 8 seconds back, 30 seconds forward. Comes in handy when when watching Broncos' games.
cherry ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:50 AM   #842
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry ghost View Post
Which is why I have a button on my Harmony remote with the sequence 8 seconds back, 30 seconds forward. Comes in handy when when watching Broncos' games.
Excellent idea. I've got some extra buttons not doing anything...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #843
mattack

Wait, so is the 'sharing a tuner' thing on for real for everyone now? I guess I don't use enough tuners to be able to tell for sure..

Also, I do remember an issue others were mentioning that I only seem to remember starting in the past few days or week.. but MAYBE it's only on HD recordings (I record most things SD).. I seem to get a little glitch about a minute in to some recordings.. and I think that's because I have padding from the show before. Can someone provide a link to the discussino about that?
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:59 PM   #844
lpwcomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
Wait, so is the 'sharing a tuner' thing on for real for everyone now? I guess I don't use enough tuners to be able to tell for sure..

Also, I do remember an issue others were mentioning that I only seem to remember starting in the past few days or week.. but MAYBE it's only on HD recordings (I record most things SD).. I seem to get a little glitch about a minute in to some recordings.. and I think that's because I have padding from the show before. Can someone provide a link to the discussino about that?
Why not simply report the problem in the existing thread to which you have already contributed? I've noticed the problem also but don't believe it needs a thread all by itself.

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #845
mattack

Because (1) I forgot about that thread, and (2) yes, today someone mentioned the glitch, but I swear someone already mentioned it WEEKS ago, and I wanted to find that reference... Because I sure don't remember seeing it until very recently, and I do a LOT of overlapping recordings.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #846
wtherrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by megazone View Post
I agree. I went nuts trying to find this on my Premiere after it got the update. I cannot find the equivalent functionality in this new software. I know about the website, but it doesn't seem to work well for me - slow and glitchy.

I suppose you have to be careful what you wish for. I've been complaining for years about the old interface being cumbersome and out-dated. But I meant they should *update* it - group things better (Rev3, CNET, etc.), provide more advanced searching and such. NOT remove it completely.

Trying to manage your existing subs now is clunky. The Download manager seems to list things in some kind of 'date subscribed' order, maybe. One long list to skim through.
Did this custom video podcast problem ever get solved? There were a number of TWIT podcasts I used to subscribe to. Using search doesn't find them. Can't seem to find them on website either. Right now I'm having to resort to older THD with SD menus for them. Very Disappointed.
wtherrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:36 PM   #847
Bigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtherrell View Post
Did this custom video podcast problem ever get solved? There were a number of TWIT podcasts I used to subscribe to. Using search doesn't find them. Can't seem to find them on website either. Right now I'm having to resort to older THD with SD menus for them. Very Disappointed.
I couldn't find TWiT on there either. Figured they must have left the TiVo platform...
Parents: XFinity Motorola AnyRoom DVR
80 HR Series 2 Lifetime 4/11/04 DEAD as of 11/2010
Bigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #848
Johncv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg View Post
I couldn't find TWiT on there either. Figured they must have left the TiVo platform...
No, TWiT did not leave TiVo. The schedule has changed. Some shows were discontinued.

http://twit.tv/2013/10/16/new-twit-schedule-2014

Enter the title as it is in the schedule, TiVo search should find it.

HDTiVo
27-inch iMac with i7 quad core processor
Johncv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:15 PM   #849
Bigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncv View Post
No, TWiT did not leave TiVo. The schedule has changed. Some shows were discontinued.

http://twit.tv/2013/10/16/new-twit-schedule-2014

Enter the title as it is in the schedule, TiVo search should find it.
Hmmm, I'll have to try it by title. The schedule has nothing to do with downloading podcasts.
Parents: XFinity Motorola AnyRoom DVR
80 HR Series 2 Lifetime 4/11/04 DEAD as of 11/2010
Bigg is offline   Reply With Quote