TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
ustavio

Tivo Guide Wacky

Tivo just did a service connection and announced Fios The addition of channel 108 (Fusion) and 731 (AMCPHD). Apparently the intent is to change the ABC channel on 108 to Fusion and change the AMC channel on 731 to a Pacific feed (hence AMCPHD). However, in the guide and channel list, there are now two channel 108s (ABC is still on) and both AMC and AMCPHD which occupy channel 731. AMC is still being broadcast but my season pass for Walking Dead is missing. AMCPHD has "I Am Legend" (a movie) ticked as a season pass and Walking Dead is not. I can toggle both channels and both are sending out the AMC feed.

So, it looks like the new channels were added but the old ones were not deleted and all are still broadcasting the original feed. I tried to schedule a season pass for Walking Dead on AMCPHD but it says I already have one.

Holy Jimmy H. Hobbs and Company, the glitches and hiccups seem to be getting worse and not better. Now, I have a wacky guide, Netflix rebooting whenever it feels like it (it prefers to do so in the middle of multiple recordings) and the "now you see it now you don't" Netflix profiles.

Just a few short days ago, with the cable card fiasco behind me, I was excited about my new Roamio. Now not so much.
ustavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
rainwater

That is an issue with Tribune's guide data. You can report the issue here: http://www.tivo.com/lineup
rainwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
ustavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainwater View Post
That is an issue with Tribune's guide data. You can report the issue here: http://www.tivo.com/lineup
Many thanks, I'll get on it.
ustavio is offline   Reply With Quote