TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
jimcarver

TiVo Premier Back(Rewind) button problem

Recently, while watching live tv, I have a problem when pressing the back (rewind) button on the TiVo remote. The program goes to the beginning of the buffer instead of rewinding. This happens only when I'm at the end of the buffer and it doesn't do this every time but it is very aggravating. It happens when I switch from one tuner to the other where I haven't paused play. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I haven't tried any fixes such as rebooting, etc. Thanks for any comments or questions.
jimcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
alburtis

Hi Jim,

Did you (or anyone else) find a resolution to this issue? I have had the same problem for the last month or so.

thanks.
alburtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:16 PM   #3
celtic pride

I also have this problem and somewhere on one of these threads (sorry cant remember where) some one said not to push the rewind button to hard,anyway i have this problem with the tivo glo ,qwerty,and even my harmony one remote.
celtic pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
alburtis

Agreed Celtic, I only have this problem during live TV, not during recorded playback, so I don't think its a button press issue for me. I also have the same problem with the Harmony One and the Tivo remote.
alburtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
unitron

Try hitting the pause button and then the rewind button and see if it makes a difference.

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote