TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
chrison600

Screensaver on Mini?

When I pause a program on my Mini, it pauses but a screensaver never appears regardless of how long it sits. How can I enable a screensaver to come on when a program is paused for "X" minutes, or there's no remote control activity for "X" minutes? This was an integrated feature of the DirecTV HR22. Is this an integrated feature on the Roamio? I haven't viewed programming from the Roamio yet...

Thanks,

Chris
chrison600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
hershey4

Did you try x=90? I read that somewhere recently. I started using that feature as a sleep timer on my mini. The sleep timer on my TV was annoying because it was buried in levels of menus. Now I just don't use anything and just fall asleep and let the builtin Tivo timer go into screensaver mode. Not as good as a complete shut-off, but useful.

I can't confirm or deny if it's really 90 because of the way I am using it.
hershey4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
chrison600

Quote:
Originally Posted by hershey4 View Post
Did you try x=90? I read that somewhere recently. I started using that feature as a sleep timer on my mini. The sleep timer on my TV was annoying because it was buried in levels of menus. Now I just don't use anything and just fall asleep and let the builtin Tivo timer go into screensaver mode. Not as good as a complete shut-off, but useful.

I can't confirm or deny if it's really 90 because of the way I am using it.
Where/how do I program that?

Chris
chrison600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
hershey4

I meant did you try waiting 90 minutes? There is no way to set it. It is just the stated behavior.
hershey4 is offline   Reply With Quote