TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
JSY

Not sure if a TiVo or TWCNYC issue - Program Guide for KBS

Can someone in the TWCNYC area tell me if their TiVo program guide shows any programming for channel 536 (KBS)? As long as I've had CC service with TiVo - there has never been any programming listed - only "To Be Announced" or something like that.

However, on TWC's settop box, channel 536 in their guide shows full programming info (even though it's not often correct, but that's another story).

I've sent a number of emails to TWC over the years and they don't seem to understand the issue or say they have no issue. I just want to verify that someone else sees the same as me.

That being said, trying to convince TWCNYC they have a programming guide issue with CC service is impossible.

Thanks!
JSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #2
dlfl
Cranky old novice

http://www.tivo.com/lineup

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:30 AM   #3
JSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfl View Post
Thanks, but I wanted to verify that it was happening to others before claiming it was a TiVo issue.

In any case - miraculously today I received a channel update that updated the program guide for this channel! I mean, it's never show up before on either of my TiVos and all of a sudden it has. It's like someone saw this thread an did something. Now the guide matches that of the TWCNYC set top box. Errors and all. hahaha

Now, the only very minor issue is that for some reason the channel is now named wrong. It changed it from KBS (correct) to "ALLTVK" - but that's minor and I'll use the form for that.
JSY is offline   Reply With Quote