TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-18-2015, 09:46 AM   #1
2004raptor
time to emancipate

Bates Motel - Season 3 (Spoilers up to current show)

Anyone watching or just not enough interest for threads???

My wife and I liked the first two seasons enough to stick with it. But going into season three we realized we couldn't really recall how the last season left off. It seems like they took an unusually long break in between. Oh well.

So, was the body floating in the lake supposed to be the porche driver (I forget her name)? They kept showing commercials for another show that airs right after (The Return??) and our recording cut off so I couldn't tell if that scene was part of BM or the other show.

Norman is one messed up kid. It was weird that he seemed into Emma but when they were talking on their date, I had moments where I thought he was going into his weird state and maybe killing her.

Last edited by 2004raptor; 03-18-2015 at 11:03 AM..
2004raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
sharkster

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the body represented the lady who was in Room #4.

I think with Emma Norman is just trying to be normal.

I'm still enjoying the show. These two actors, especially, are so good. The young man who plays Norman is British. I'm always amazed and impressed at how well Brit actors do American accents!

sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:09 PM   #3
rahnbo

Still watching, and enjoying. I'm really ready to see a flat out Psycho moment though. +1 for an actual shower scene.

My wife and I couldn't remember how last season ended either. We watched the recaps and remembered most of it but couldn't recall the lie detector scene at all...which seemed like a very important chunk of info. Perhaps we both fell asleep or something, dunno.

I guess we're supposed to think that is her body in the lake and that Norman killed her but have come to never expect much from teasers so for now will pretend I didn't see it. A female was previously found in what appears to be the same lake, no?

rahnbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:07 PM   #4
RGM1138
I wanna Rock

I haven't watched this show, but the promos make it look like the kid is having a thing with his mother. Is that right?

(New and improved with TiVo. Again.)

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Dean Vernon Wormer
Faber College

10/12 - DirecTV Genie HR34/700
10/14 - TiVo Q
RGM1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:09 AM   #5
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

It would help if the show title were spelled correctly so that people can find it.

scandia101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:24 AM   #6
markz
Hilarity Ensues

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGM1138 View Post
I haven't watched this show, but the promos make it look like the kid is having a thing with his mother. Is that right?
Not really. He sleeps in her bed and they are unusually close for a mother-son, but they haven't done anything.

I think she is very jealous anytime that he shows an interest in any other woman.

When it is pointed out to her that it is not natural that they sleep in the same bed, she reacts like it never occured to her that it is wrong, and she initially tries to stop it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
markz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:45 AM   #7
2004raptor
time to emancipate

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
It would help if the show title were spelled correctly so that people can find it.
Weird. I corrected it shortly after i made the thread but it seems to have resorted back??

2004raptor is offline   Reply With Quote