TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
JasonD

Roamio wont record fox channel 1005

This is weird, was trying to record Sleepy Hollow on fox. But for some reason the Roamio just goes to the station and does not record it, black screen. I can go to the station manually and it actually shows whats on, but it doesn't build up a buffer and if I press record nothing happens.

But the kicker is that it will record channel 5 fox in standard definition. Does this sound like a Roamio issure, or cable card(which is Cisco). I'm with Cox here in San Diego. I haven't noticed this issue with any other stations on my Roamio, and thoughts whats going on?

Jason
JasonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
Green5051

I just had this exact same issue on Time Warner in Austin last night. Trying to record the Voice on NBC HD and it would not record, no buffer etc. I could manually tune to the channel and it was there but would not record.

I started and stopped the recording 5 times and it finally started to record. It was just one channel. I was recording 3 other things at the time.

Hope this doesn't keep happening.
Green5051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #3
fdisker2000

This: http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=508353
Already being discussed.
fdisker2000 is offline   Reply With Quote