TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
buscuitboy

Question Is there still 6 months of free Hulu Plus for TiVo members?

In the past, I got offers of Hulu Plus for free for 6 months due to having TiVo Premiers (2-tuner). In order to get the 6 month offers, I remember inputting a different TiVO service number each time & therefore essentially got 1 free year of Hulu Plus.

I recently got a 4-tuner Premiere. Is there any way to still redeem this offer? If so, where?
buscuitboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
unitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by buscuitboy View Post
In the past, I got offers of Hulu Plus for free for 6 months due to having TiVo Premiers (2-tuner). In order to get the 6 month offers, I remember inputting a different TiVO service number each time & therefore essentially got 1 free year of Hulu Plus.

I recently got a 4-tuner Premiere. Is there any way to still redeem this offer? If so, where?
Was that a Premiere only deal?

Did S3s qualify?

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
buscuitboy

I have some series 3s, but am assuming it was a Premiere only offer since they have Hulu on them. The Series 3 doesn't have Hulu of any kind.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #4
lgnad
Pantless Mofo

This appears to be dead. All of links to tivo from stories in 2011 end in "page not found" links or just go to the page on the new tivo site that talks about apps that are available. The 2011 articles state "runs until August 30, 2011" but they renewed it, as seen in this remnant that someone forgot to remove:

http://www.tivo.com/assets/popups/pr...plusoffer.html
-Stream (Gotta go unplug the sucker one of these days!)
lgnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #5
buscuitboy

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgnad View Post
This appears to be dead. All of links to tivo from stories in 2011 end in "page not found" links or just go to the page on the new tivo site that talks about apps that are available. The 2011 articles state "runs until August 30, 2011" but they renewed it, as seen in this remnant that someone forgot to remove:

http://www.tivo.com/assets/popups/pr...plusoffer.html
Yea, dead links is pretty much what I came up with too, but just thought I would post it here in case there was maybe another location to go to to get it.
Guess not.