TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Data444

TiVo Roamio black screen after setup

Just purchased a brand new tivo roamio pro. I'm upgrading from my premier Xl. I have an m-card from my previous tivo(nds).

After calling up to have my m-card binded, and completing set up I kept getting zero stations, ever channel was coming in as a black error v52.

I worked with cablevision for about an hour over the phone. Tech suggested I go exchange m-card.

I Exchanged the card called cablevision again rebinded. Same problem.

Called tivo support. After many reboots and attempts to get it to work they called cablevision. They attempted many things. Still black on all channels. After an hour tivo said it was due to a low signal. (Maybe to many splitters) I tried moving the tivo near where the cable comes into the house. Still nothing. Any suggestions this is killing me.
Data444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
Data444

Update: exchanging the box worked. all six tuners are going strong.
Thanks for all the suggestions
Data444 is offline   Reply With Quote