TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
mglutz

Exclamation New TiVo Premiere XL won't connect with old TiVo Premiere

Have a new XL that I set up on my network but I can't get the new and old TiVos to share video's. I have checked all network settings I can think of, reset both Premieres and checked the TiVo.com settings and everything appears correct. Hostory:

Both TiVo's are connected through a MoCA network (the older Premiere is using an adaptor). I initially thought I only wanted to use the older Premiere with OTA so I pulled the CableCard and used it with the tuning adapter on the New Premiere. At that point I could browse the older TiVo now playing list.

I wasn't happy with the channel lineup on the TiVo without the cablecard, so I git a new cablecard and tuning adapter. After getting that configured, neither TiVo can see each other (the respective TiVo is grayed out with an explanation point).

Both TiVo's can connect to the network. TiVo.com has both linked on my account with the right settings. I have also noticed that both TiVos are missing some channel lineups despite being on the network several hours now.
I've forced network connections and restarted both.

Thanks for any help
mglutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
mglutz

I just realized this is under the wrong sub forum so I'll repost - how do I delete this?
mglutz is offline   Reply With Quote