TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #31
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
Yes.
Thanks...just wanted to make sure I was "getting" the correct show....
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #32
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp99 View Post
I live in the TVTorrents timezone.
Same here, but I couldn't exactly watch at work. It doesn't matter now, I've seen it. Slow to start, but once it got going, it was like old times.

That laugh track was awful though. Everyone who complains about BBT's laugh track should watch this.

Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #33
Hoffer
Captain Chaos

Didn't even notice the laugh track.

I thought the show was great. Moss in the phone booth was hilarious.

Totally sucks that it's over, but it was great that we got this one last episode.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #34
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Spoiler:
"Did you try restarting it?"
or something like that being the last line was awesome...(spoilered so the police don't come after me)
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #35
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffer View Post
Didn't even notice the laugh track.
Maybe it was more noticeable to me because they separated it out to L & R, with everything else in the center? It was VERY fake sounding, there was no audience. Sometimes the laughs would be long, other times they would be short and sure to cut out because the next line was coming. They just did a poor job of it.

That said, the show itself was fabulous.

Greg

|
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
Old 09-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #36
Royster
Beardy

Um, yeah. I don't do torrents. I'll wait until it airs in the US.

"I <3 Royster" Polcamilla, jtlytle, danielhart
"Royster, you rock!" Olive Juice, ClassicX, betts4
"I mostly blame Royster" Jesda
Royster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #37
BradJW

There were some funny moments and the last line was great, but it wasn't as good as some in the past. My son watched every single episode, but only lasted about 10-15 minutes through this.
BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #38
tvmaster2

right up there with Fawlty Towers as one of the funniest, shortest lived sitcoms in TV history. There's an Americanized pilot floating around that never made it to air, with Ayode even. Thank goodness it never got to air.
Long live IT Crowd
tvmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #39
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradJW View Post
There were some funny moments and the last line was great, but it wasn't as good as some in the past. My son watched every single episode, but only lasted about 10-15 minutes through this.
Which is a shame, because that's when it started getting really good.

Greg

|
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
Old 09-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #40
Malcontent
Aka: Smiling Bob

A couple of nods to past stuff:

Spoiler:
I believe the lady that was being mugged on the street was the same one that fell down the stairs in that 'New Emergency Services 999' commercial.

They also brought up the 'Internet in a box' gag.

Malcontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #41
tvmaster2

short clip of the U.S. pilot

uk vs us

with Joel McHale before Community...and of course, Jen got 'dishier'...sigh
tvmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #42
ColdInTundra

Noticed this is up on You Tube-- for those of us who prefer not to wade through the torrents.

Didn't care so much for the final, but did get a few laughs out of it.

Spoiler:
Loved that Jen still was keeping track of the internet.

ColdInTundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #43
Hoffer
Captain Chaos

I just happened to watch this again last night. I think I found it funnier the second time.