TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump
Old 05-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #1
Transfer Steaming Videos Folder?

I split my time between 2 homes and already have learned (thanks to you guys and girls!) that I cannot transfer my recordings between the TiVos at the separate locations.

Just wondering if there is a way, via the TiVo website, to sync all the movies I have in my streaming videos folder between the 2 TiVos without having to actually having to do a search and add them individually?

michael1248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:20 PM   #2
TiVoholic by the bay
Only copy-protected shows cannot be transferred.

It is possible to transfer shows to a laptop, external HD on a laptop, connected to the home network. Use PyTivo to transfer to the other Tivo while connected to the network in the other home. You would need to match the Media Access Key(s). If they are different, and on different tivo.com accounts, use KMTTG to download, decrypt (to remove the encryption/MAK from the videos) and send to the other box.

Original S1 (Recycle Heaven)
Series 2 (PLS, sold)
TiVo HD (XL, PLS, "652")
Juliet Basic (4XL, PLS)

No Amazon Prime? Join
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to start streaming on Roamio/Bolt!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 08:56 AM   #3
If you can, let both TiVo meet together in one of your homes and do the transfers.

pwlcheng is offline   Reply With Quote