TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #91
ustavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCIFRTHS View Post
I am having the same problem, but I thought it was my router. When this happens, I lose all internet connectivity, and have to reboot the router.

I also can't get 1080p/24 anymore. I posted about this here as I used to get 1080p/24 before the update. I have to admit that I did disable 1080p/24 a while ago due to the TiVo blanking out when streaming in /24.
Believe me, I can empathize with your frustration. I just sent a note to tivo margret and hopefully she will be more helpful than CSR at Tivo and/or Netflix.
ustavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #92
aaronwt
HD Addict

I just had my first unexpected reboot tonight of my Roamio Pro. It happened a few minutes before 9PM. So my 9PM recordings had the first 3 minutes cut off. Luckily The Walking Dead and Homeland are repeated in a couple for hours.

The only thing different I did this evening was to use the TiVo app on my Nexus 7 with my Roamio. I'm guessing that caused some issue since I have not run into this before.
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote