HBO Breaking up
Set up Roamio Pro last night. Moved cable card from XL4 to Roamio. Called activation number - all channels activated automatically, except for HBO which required a call.
HBO came on but is breaking up badly.
- HBO was working fine on the XL4 with the same cable card, same connection.
- HBO is still working fine on the other XL4 that is still connected in another room.
- All other channels on the Roamio including other premiums like Showtime are working fine.
- Signal strength is 90-95 on all channels including HBO.
- I tried changing the Roamio Tivo setup to only use 720p, but that made no difference.
Signal runs to a Sony ES-series receiver (about 5 years old) and Sony flat-screen HX929.
I will call Verizon FIOS and ask them to push the HBO pairing again.
Any other ideas?
WIRED .... 2013 RoPro, Minis (FIOS)
RETIRED . 2012 XL4'S, STREAMS, 2009 HD XL's, 2007 HR10-250's, 2002 SAT T60's, 1996 SAT A1's
DESIRED . 2020 Tivo 32K 96fps 3D Holodecks (Verizon-WarnerCast)