TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
Rose4uKY

Tivo won't boot up

We just got our new Roamio plus and it won't startup. It keeps cycling from Welcome! Starting up to our TV input and says searching for signal. It keeps cycling the same thing over and over and won't boot up. So now I have an RMA for this brand new unit and have to hook back up my Premiere and Tivo is cross shipping me another unit which should be here in a couple days... So now I'll have 2 x Tivo's for return.. I guess the hard drive is failed or something not sure but it's not working. :-(

Just got our Roamio Plus today and am able to return our 3 1/2 week old 2TB Premiere. Still have my Series 3 with LT and not using my other 2 x series 3 trying to sell them. 10 Year Customer.
Rose4uKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
ncbill

That is the exact same problem I had with my Roamio-Basic.

It worked great for a little less than a day...

Here's hoping it's something simple like a bad batch of hard drives.
ncbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
Rose4uKY

My mine never even booted up or worked at all... I'm waiting on a new one.. My boyfriend really likes the remote and was wondering if there giving that remote away when you order a mini now or is it still the same remote we got with our mini's a few weeks ago that is like the premiere remote? The lady from Tech Support said it's probably the hard drive.

QUOTE=ncbill;9789176]That is the exact same problem I had with my Roamio-Basic.

It worked great for a little less than a day...

Here's hoping it's something simple like a bad batch of hard drives.[/quote]

Just got our Roamio Plus today and am able to return our 3 1/2 week old 2TB Premiere. Still have my Series 3 with LT and not using my other 2 x series 3 trying to sell them. 10 Year Customer.
Rose4uKY is offline   Reply With Quote