TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
speedy2
TivoAddict

Question Roamio Plus Troubleshooting Questions

#1 I have the new Roamio Plus setup and was wondering if anyone else has a Mini connected. When my mini is connected but not being used for more than 4 hours it is still using a tuner. I can only record 5 shows at once and that was after a reboot for good measure. Is dynamic tuner allocation not implemented yet in the Roamio? For some reason I thought it was. Also after connecting my mini I can not see it as an option to allow a tuner in Settings and Messages-->Remote, CableCard, & Devices. There was an option in there on the Premiere XL4 I had before that could set how many tuners to allocate.
All I have in this menu now is:

CableCard Decoder
External Storage
Name This DVR
Network Remote Control
Remote Control Setup
Tuning Adapter

#2 Does anyone with a mini connected to a Roamio Plus or Pro have tuner allocation as an option? Also I have Moca enabled and in network settings there is no way for me to see the Moca network status.

#3 With my XL4 when Moca bridging was enabled if I looked in Settings---> Network in the field Type: is says Ethernet Connection + Moca but on the Roamio is just says Ethernet Connection even when Moca bridging has been enabled.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2629.jpg (67.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2630.jpg (87.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2631.jpg (79.7 KB, 21 views)
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
andyf

I also saw that network connection was shown as Ethernet when I was using MoCa bridging, I think it's just a cosmetic bug. Everything works fine.