TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #31
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa View Post
Can i assume the simplest way to get show's on to my new laptop is to use TD for $16?

I can do the more complicated stuff, i just don't have the time to deal with it right now, hence just wanting something that just works.
Assuming all you need to do is move shows back and forth between the PC and the Tivo(s), you don't need to pay for the Plus version.
You can still download the free version.

http://assets.tivo.com/assets/exe/ti...sktop2.8.3.exe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #32
Jim5506

I 'm using TiVo Desktop 2.8.3 free version.

I recorded the new Sound of Music off NBC last week on my HDTiVo and transferred it to my PC, removed the commercials with Video Re-Do TV Suite V4 then transferred it back to the TiVo - it plays perfectly.

I also burned it to a DVD - plays on all my DVD, HDDVD and Blu-Ray players.

I could also upload it to my PS3 and play it in HD there, but haven't done it - probably will not.
Jim5506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #33
Dan203
Super Moderator

Glad it worked out for you. If you have any trouble with VRD feel free to ask me directly.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote