TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-16-2015, 06:58 PM   #1
Series3Sub

How do we deactivate YouTube AutoPlay?

Hello, all. Please forgive if this has been answered (I did search, but came up with nothing to help), but I would really appreciate if someone out there has the answer to this:

How do I deactivate the AutoPlay feature in YouTube on my TiVo Roamio/Premiere? In one room my TiVo is my only access to YouTube, but sometimes I fall asleep and the AutoPlay (meaning that at the end of one video, another will automatically start playing) will continue to load and play videos for hours, and I don't want my ISP on my back.

I know how to do it on the PC, but not on TiVo.

I did go to the SETTINGS on YouTube on TiVo, but I found no way to deactivate AutoPlay.

I should add that I do NOT sign in on my YouTube account on TiVo, I just load YouTube on TiVo and enjoy. Let me know the answer, and if I must sign in to my account or if AutoPlay can be deactivated without signing on to an account. Thanks.

Series3Sub is offline   Reply With Quote