TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
Surrealone
TiVoOnThEmInD

Cox OC TV Guide Wrong ???

I'm not sure what is up or who to call but what my tivo guide is saying is on the TV is not matching what is really on the screen. Anybody have this problem? example channel 1066 AMCHD 10:30pm PST says Breaking Bad but thats not whats on. I have a few others with the same problem.
Surrealone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
wanchuck

I'm seeing the same thing. I've been trying to record Breaking Bad (season 5, episode 9) for the past few dqays, but each time I record it I get something else. The guide seems to match what AMC lists on their web site, so I'm not sure who's to blame here, but it's incredibly frustrating.
wanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Surrealone
TiVoOnThEmInD

Ok well it's not just me that's good to know. Hummm but how do we fix it......I have been downloading the show and just watching that way but it's still a PITA...
Surrealone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
wanchuck

I started a chat with TiVo support on this, but need to continue it when I get home and I'm in front of the TV. I'll update this thread if TiVo is able to offer any help. This could end up being a problem with the program guide information that Cox is publishing, or it could be a case of TiVo's service picking up stale guide data. Is "Blood Money" available somewhere for download? I was thinking I would have to wait until the end of Season 5 to get access to all episodes.
wanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #5
rainbow

a year or so ago I had a problem with both of my tivos (1 series 3 and 1 premiere). some stations would not come in at all, others were supposed to be one station, but were broadcasting the wrong station (example 1026 in my area is pbs hd. when I tuned in to 1026, I got Univision hd).

eventually we determined it was an error that originated from the programming that messed up the internal tuning.

the only solution - we did work - was to clear and delete everything and start all over. that corrected the problem and all the stations were coming in correct after I did the clear and delete.

not sure if this is your problem, but thought I would let you know my experience, just in case.
rainbow is offline   Reply With Quote