TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-20-2015, 08:50 AM   #1
BH9244

Items Dissappearing from To-Do List

I have noticed that programs I am certain were on the To-Do list are removed without input from me. As a specific example this evening I had The Amazing Race & MasterChef both schedule to record, I just checked the list and neither appears, there is nothing else scheduled in that time frame and there should be adequate available space on the drive. Both programs have existing Season Passes as well. Can't understand why this happens, I also have had instances of programs I had expected to record not doing so under similar circumstances. I have Suggestions disabled and don't set "keep until delete" on any of my SP's.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks..

BH9244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:57 AM   #2
JoeKustra
Cable only

Sometimes I think these boxes are haunted. My 1P manager has had the show rearranged twice lately. Cosmic rays?

JoeKustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:13 AM   #3
snerd

Networks often make programming changes, so shows can appear or disappear from the guide and the To-Do list at any time.

Sometimes the History list will give explanations for why things were removed from the To-Do list.

TiVo really needs to fix the bug with the 1P managers scrambling the order. Perhaps the new update will fix that (hey, I can dream...)

snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 12:38 AM   #4
krkaufman

'Late Show w Colbert' didn't record for us on Thursday night (11/19), and I can't see anything indicating why not. Is there any place that could provide an indication other than the 'History' screen, or 'Recently Deleted' folder?

(System was fine, generally, since everything around it recorded, including 'Tonight Show' successfully recording at the same time that 'Late Show' didn't.)

krkaufman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 08:44 PM   #5
lar01

Just started doing on mine today

I went to play a recorded episode of a group I had from a OnePass, where II'd be watching regularly as I had time. I remember that it showed several seasons, etc. Suddenly, there was only one episode to watch. I looked through history, and saw a few times when it showed two different episodes that aren't there as duplicates. I also checked upcoming episodes, and there are several later tonight (I am set to record new or repeats), yet the To Do List doesn't show them, nor, for that matter does it show many other shows that should be coming up in later this week. I also checked the One Pass Manager listing, and the program that should be recording later tonight is there but not darkened as if the show has no upcoming episodes.

So something strange is suddenly happening, the same as you guys have found.

lar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 05:43 AM   #6
JoeKustra
Cable only

Quote:
Originally Posted by lar01 View Post
I went to play a recorded episode of a group I had from a OnePass, where II'd be watching regularly as I had time. I remember that it showed several seasons, etc. Suddenly, there was only one episode to watch. I looked through history, and saw a few times when it showed two different episodes that aren't there as duplicates. I also checked upcoming episodes, and there are several later tonight (I am set to record new or repeats), yet the To Do List doesn't show them, nor, for that matter does it show many other shows that should be coming up in later this week. I also checked the One Pass Manager listing, and the program that should be recording later tonight is there but not darkened as if the show has no upcoming episodes.

So something strange is suddenly happening, the same as you guys have found.
If your 1P is set for "new & repeats" there should be shows in the To Do List. Virtually all the broadcast network 1P are dim for the next two weeks if set to "new only". If you wish to specify the show you are referencing, I can confirm this for you.

JoeKustra is offline   Reply With Quote