TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
phylo

Angry Tivo and Comcast channels not syncing up since updates

So while I was out of town over the last week or so Tivo and Comcast conspired to screw up the channel's.. Channels have been moved around and not all the guide information is correct any more.. I have tried going through the guided setup twice now to make sure the info is correct but channel names don't match what is actually on some channels which is wreaking havoc with my season passes because they think they are recording one thing but end up recording something else completely different. The two main channels I have noticed this on so far are HBOHD which is actually HBOPDH and AMCHD which is apparently some kids channel now??

WTH Tivo/Comcast???

has anyone else noticed this?? is there something I can do to get everything back to normal??

P.S. The NetFlix implementation on the Tivo is HORRID!!!

Phil
phylo is offline   Reply With Quote