TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-17-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
hummingbird_206

Hart of Dixie Season 4

I'm so glad the show is back. I love Dr Zoe Hart. And I love her and Wade together. I guess they are writing Rachel's pregnancy into the show. But in true Zoe fashion, the road to happiness won't be smooth.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Graymalkin
Style and Panache

I was wondering about Rachel Bilson's definitely enhanced figure during the bikini and seduction scenes. Now we know why -- she's preggers. I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of her topside -- and very little below that.

I hope they find a good love interest for Annabeth, who has become the most decent -- and my favorite -- character on the show. Lemon has become as annoying as her grandmama.
Graymalkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
MikeCC
TiVotee

It's only been one episode back this season, but I have to say I like the less outlandish Zoe. She has yet to concoct a more whacky scheme, only to have it backfire on her.... oh, oh. In rethinking that, I guess I was wrong.

Seems like unintended consequences and Zoe go hand in hand, eh?

I like Brick and Shelby. With Laura Bell Bundy's role on Anger Management over now that the show has wrapped up, I hope Shelby becomes recurring... and recurring often.

Lavon better get his act together and realize that AB is the best thing that has happened to him. Idiot.

I'm not sure about Lemon and George. They'll [probably end up together, but I don't see any deep affection or romance there, at least so far.
MikeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:37 PM   #4
hummingbird_206

I love AB and Lavon together. He's nuts to be infatuated with Lemon again. I'm not a fan of either Lemon nor George, so they can end up together, or not, I don't care.

I did kind of enjoy Lemon when she was at the Rammer Jammer with Wade. Their bickering was pretty entertaining.

I also like Brick (Bertrum!) and Shelbly. They are fun together.

Since they wrote Rachel's pregnancy into the show I would think we'd see more of her than just the chest up. But who knows?

I hope we see more of Rose this season. I think she's cute and funny.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
MikeCC
TiVotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
I love AB and Lavon together. He's nuts to be infatuated with Lemon again. I'm not a fan of either Lemon nor George, so they can end up together, or not, I don't care.
Personally, I preferred George with Tansy. I know she wasn't your favorite, but I always thought she had an openness about her, a lack of guile that made her very appealing. George seemed like a better guy around her.

Oh... and I thought she was gorgeous, too. Yowza!

(Honestly, though, the fictional Bluebell area must have some damn fine DNA because there be a LOT of good lookin' folks there. Even transplanted New Yorkers!)
MikeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM   #6
hummingbird_206

Yep, I was not a Tansy fan. I'm not really sure what it is about George and his women that bore me. I really like the actor. I just haven't really cared for him with anyone. And it's not that I want him with Zoe because I like her with Wade!S Such is the dilemma of a soap opera fan!

Bluebell is in the middle of soap land because they only ever have beautiful people in soap land!