TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #511
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I've heard McRanda tell both Spencer and Aaryn they would stay in the last five minutes. McCrae probably wants Spencer. It's possible Amanda really wants Aaryn, but I don't know.

Edit: Yes, as of right now McCrae wants to keep his boys group of him, Spencer, and Andy together and swears he will vote Aaryn out no matter what Amanda says. At the same time in another room Amanda promises Aaryn she will stay over anyone--she'll make sure of it.

Last edited by Fool Me Twice : 08-24-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #512
brianric

Is there something that makes people stupid when they are a participant? Granted, we only see what the producers want us to see but why didn't Elissa nominate Amanda and McCrae in the first place? It's like watching Boston Rob the last time he played in Survivor. Boston Rob (Amanda, McCrae) might get mad at me. So what. It's like watching sheep being lead to slaughter.
brianric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #513
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

gameplay in the house has been crazy today since amanda won the pov, and so have twitter and the bb forums.

amanda is trying to come up with a way to save 3am by getting elissa to use gm as a replacement nom, but as it stands now, that ain't gonna happen.

spence flat out told andy that gm, judd, and spence wouldn't be replacement noms, and andy's been in tears on and off ever since, while cursing elissa's name. making it worse, zingbot called andy a "floater" before the pov comp.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #514
Ment

Andy needs to cry copious amounts of tears this week. It would be great if he cried all week, threw 3AM under the buss, and then Aaryn got voted out anyway cause you know she isn't loyal to Elissa at all despite their deal.
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:17 AM   #515
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTigerFan View Post
Amanda won the pov? Elissa really is a stupid player. She deserves to be the next one out.
AARRGGHH!!! Getting rid of Aaryn still leaves a solid 3 alliance of Amanda, McCrae and Andy. Getting rid of Amanda would have fractured the alliance as Andy, McCrae and Aaryn would have been looking for new people to align with.

This is why Helen needed to be the person to return, to keep Allissa on track.

I hate it when a person I want to win HoH who desparately needed to win it, then blows the whole week by not even using it to their advantage.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #516
mdougie

OMG Aaryn actually just said several times to Amanda you deserve to win big brother.
mdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:21 AM   #517
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdougie View Post
OMG Aaryn actually just said several times to Amanda you deserve to win big brother.
Amanda is the best tactical player in the house. She about to make Elissa choose GM as the replacement nom cause GM is a vote for Aaryn, and then GM is a goner. Elissa is a BB airhead gamewise.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #518
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
Amanda is the best tactical player in the house. She about to make Elissa choose GM as the replacement nom cause GM is a vote for Aaryn, and then GM is a goner. Elissa is a BB airhead gamewise.
I don't know. Andy, Judd, and Spencer were talking last night about Andy being the possible replacement nominee and they were worrying about how Andy could go home if that happens. Then Elissa came in and they were all trying to convice her to nominate GM insteas and the three of them (Andy, Judd, and Spencer) would garuntee Aaryn would go home.

They were all talking about how fed up they are with Amanda and McCrae running the game, and Andy especially seems to be done with them. That "floater" comment by the Zingbot really has him worried that he is being portrayed as Amanda and McCrae's puppet.

Hopefully this plan holds up until Thursday. I would love to see Amanda's reaction if Andy filps and turns back the clock by turning 3am into 1am.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #519
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

elissa is putting up andy as replacement nom. amanda doesn't want andy on the block. mccrae doesn't want spencer on the block. elissa has already said judd was safe this week. who does that leave, who isn't aligned with mcmandy? ginamarie.

so who does amanda tell elissa to put up? andy! i don't think reverse psychology will work on elissa, though. and now even judd's suggesting gm for replacement nom, too, but elissa won't hear it.

watching these worms squirm as their numbers dwindle is entertaining. we've heard of dan's "mist". with amanda, it's more like "vapor".

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 08-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #520
Stylin
Stylish Jane Sixpack

What a mess! Never thought Amanda would win veto - geez!

Does Judd now know how his eviction came about?
S3 250gb LT 10/15/07
Stylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #521
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Veto ceremony adjourned...

As expected, Amanda used the veto to save McCrae and Andy went up as replacement nominee... as of now, expecting Aaryn to be evicted.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #522
DavidTigerFan
Transporter Accident

Elissa is so effing stupid.

Xbox Live: DTigerFan
DavidTigerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:07 PM   #523
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTigerFan View Post
Elissa is so effing stupid.
Still could work out for her. Aaryn goes and Andy goes spastic throwing Aaryn and 3AM under the bus. Judd seems snowed as ever so he has to get right with Elissa or he will be on the block with her.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #524
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

and now andy sits next to aaryn. who knows where andy stands now - one moment he's wanting to take out elissa, the next he's targeting amanda. there have been so many "alliances" (add "the exterminators", spencer/judd/gm/andy), i can't remember from one moment to the next who's aligned with who.

it's as if the hg have never seen previous bb seasons, and someone handed them a cliff notes glossary of terms with brief definitions. they're winging it based on their own limited experiences in the house, trying to figure out the strategies and rules as they go along, while throwing out the phrases "diamond pov, pandora's box, backdoor, showmance, luxury comp, and takedown comp". even fans like mccrae and judd couldn't execute good gameplay moves with this band of novices.

Old 08-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #525
Ment

Well Andy hasn't had to throw 3AM under the bus since Mc/Am told Aaryn they aren't voting for her so feeds have been pedestrian. Aaryn's tried just about everything to stay except blatantly exposing 3AM, including kissing Judd but no success. Count on BB doing its audience/time shenanigans to avoid negative reactions to Aaryn when she goes out the door.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #526
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
Well Andy hasn't had to throw 3AM under the bus since Mc/Am told Aaryn they aren't voting for her so feeds have been pedestrian. Aaryn's tried just about everything to stay except blatantly exposing 3AM, including kissing Judd but no success. Count on BB doing its audience/time shenanigans to avoid negative reactions to Aaryn when she goes out the door.
I wonder if she will between now and then

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #527
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
I wonder if she will between now and then
i'm expecting aaryn to implement "scorched earth" tactics starting tonight or tomorrow morning, after she's convinced she's tried everything else. otherwise, she'd just be lying down to let them all run over her, and i find it difficult to believe aaryn would give up so easily. here's hopin' i'm right!

Old 08-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #528
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
i'm expecting aaryn to implement "scorched earth" tactics starting tonight or tomorrow morning, after she's convinced she's tried everything else. otherwise, she'd just be lying down to let them all run over her, and i find it difficult to believe aaryn would give up so easily. here's hopin' i'm right!
Yeah, I hope she spills that all of here HOH's were to get rid of the person that Amanda wanted.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:53 AM   #529
Ment

Going to bed, Aaryn's giving up the ghost..instead of campaigning she bleached her *sshole...have lemon's..make lemonade..uh no..what is she going to bend over for Julie?! lol kids these days. At least Aaryn blabbed about 3AM to Elissa just as a parting gift.

Last edited by Ment : 08-29-2013 at 03:59 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #530
bryhamm
randomize

Why is Aryn convinced she is going home? Is Spencer going to side with Amanda and Mcrae? Cause it seems like GM and Judd would vote Andy out. If they work on Spencer, seems he might be willing to vote Andy out.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #531
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
At least Aaryn blabbed about 3AM to Elissa just as a parting gift.
it's about time! the day is young, and i'm still holding on to hope for aaryn to shake things up a bit with a little more strategy. we'll see if she lets me down.

either way, andy is exposed, and his game continues to fall apart (beyond repair). let's see if he has enough game in him to change with current environment, or just falls back into his old ways.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #532
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
Why is Aryn convinced she is going home? Is Spencer going to side with Amanda and Mcrae? Cause it seems like GM and Judd would vote Andy out. If they work on Spencer, seems he might be willing to vote Andy out.
Andy is part of the Exterminator alliance (Andy,Judd,Spence,GM) and he's come clean about 3AM to them. They plan to break up Mc/Am next week or if one of the two happens to win HOH get Elissa out.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #533
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Going to bed, Aaryn's giving up the ghost...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
the day is young, and i'm still holding on to hope for aaryn to shake things up a bit with a little more strategy.
how wrong could i be? aaryn laid down and rolled over for all of her hoh's, and she's doing the same with her nomination. good at winning, terrible at planning.

she's earned the right to be evicted, and it's just as much her fault(for not playing her own game) as anyone else's.

Old 08-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #534
Waldorf
Super Duper Member

Got a chuckle out of me earlier today:

Aaryn: "What's the Emancipation Proclamation?"
Andy: "Oh, you wouldn't like it."

A little while later, it's still driving Aaryn crazy about Andy's speech, she wants to know what it is about & he won't tell her, he says he's just using a tidbit of it & it has to do with him being from Illinois, not anything about Aaryn.

Last edited by Waldorf : 08-29-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Waldorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #535
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
Got a chuckle out of me earlier today:

Andy: "Oh, you wouldn't like it.
I thought Aaryn had shed her racist mouth post Jeremy/Kaitlyn but last night GM asked her if Mexicans mowed her lawns and Aaryn said no...gorillas and then laughed *sigh* this girl.. cute, can cook, reasonably intelligent but the rest...
Old 08-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #536
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldorf View Post
Andy: "Oh, you wouldn't like it."
no matter your opinion of andy, you must admit, he has his moments.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #537
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

I want Andy to go home. Dude is such a weasel and I think if he stays he might end up winning this whole thing.

Amanda keeps taking credit for all the evictions but I think the real brains behind it all is McCrae. They do well despite her not because of her. She is befitting from a great edit.

(BTW is it true that Amanda and exec producer Allison Grodner are close friends outside the show?)
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:02 PM   #538
Ment

GM wins HOH!!

hoping.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #539
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

spence winning might shake things up a bit!

Old 08-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #540
Ment

spence is NOT winning, he's chicken George this round.