TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
hummingbird_206

Covert Affairs 9/17/2013 Levitate Me

So Calder isn't working for Henry, yay! Glad they finally got to the scene where he shot Annie that we saw several weeks ago.

And we got to see Eyal, even if only for a short time. I love him!

I used to hate Arthur and Joan, but have really enjoyed their storyline this season.

I'm bummed that it will be another month until the next new ep.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
su719

Can they change Covert Affairs to only be about Eyal? That would make for a much better show.
su719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
Church AV Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by su719 View Post
Can they change Covert Affairs to only be about Eyal? That would make for a much better show.
Annie and Eyal, oh, and maybe Ziva.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it. - JOA
Church AV Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #4
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

I have to say, I didn't see Eyal coming. I have always thought Annie had MUCH better chemistry with Eyal than with Auggie. I thought at the end he was going to swear her into Mossad. Then change the name of the show to Covert Affairs Oy!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Shirtless Augie on the previous ep and no thread?
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #6
hummingbird_206

Shirtless Auggie was awesome, I just didn't have time to start a thread last week.

I think Annie has great chemistry with both Auggie and Eyal. They just made the Annie/Auggie characters so stupid when they became a couple that there was no way for the chemistry to show through. They both just became whiners, ugh. If they had stayed true to the characters then that could have been a really fun relationship.

I'm really anxious to see Annie take down Henry. And will she go back to the CIA and work for Calder? I don't hate Calder so much now that we know he's not working for Henry.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #7
Agatha Mystery

I'm looking forward to the next episode. Shirtless Auggie last week was solely for the women's audience. There was no real reason for him to take his shirt off, so they had to invent one. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

I'm glad Calder isn't working for Henry. However, what real proof do we have that he isn't. None really. I'm assuming that he was in on her leaving with Eyal, so that's proof enough I guess. I want to know what he shot her with. I also want to know who the dude was that shot the other agent. Also, Henry never would have been brought in as a green badge. He was convicted of a crime. And the other dude who was stepping in as Joan's temp replacement - did he seem a little upset by Henry ordering her death? I wonder if they're going to have him realize that Henry was going a bit beyond.
Agatha Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #8
tivooop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post
That might be a little awkward. I believe Eyal had Ziva's father killed.
tivooop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #9
Church AV Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by su719 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tivooop View Post
That might be a little awkward. I believe Eyal had Ziva's father killed.
Even more awkward, Ziva killed Eyal in the season finale last spring!

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it. - JOA
Old 09-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #10
hummingbird_206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha Mystery View Post
I also want to know who the dude was that shot the other agent.
Since the other agent knew him and wasn't wary, I assumed he was one of the CIA moles working for Henry. Mole guy shot Calder's guy to set it up for Annie to take the fall. To me, that all comes back to Henry.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #11
Agatha Mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
Since the other agent knew him and wasn't wary, I assumed he was one of the CIA moles working for Henry. Mole guy shot Calder's guy to set it up for Annie to take the fall. To me, that all comes back to Henry.
I assume the same. Still doesn't tell us who he is.

Here's another question - did Annie arrange the Eyal thing or did Calder? Obviously he had to have fake gun blood to put her down, and she had to have been drugged by the shot or she wouldn't have seemed dead right away. That's a lot to arrange in a hurry.
Agatha Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #12
cheesesteak
Meh.

I'm tired of Henry Wilcox. I have a hard time believing that anybody in the CIA is dealing with him at all.

Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:27 AM   #13
Church AV Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesteak View Post
I'm tired of Henry Wilcox. I have a hard time believing that anybody in the CIA is dealing with him at all.
You said it. I don't remember exactly what he was convicted of, but he had been giving secrets to the press, violating security, so what is he doing back in CIA HQ? It makes no sense at all.