TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

2TB hard drives for sale

Drives that were listed here are sold.

Current drives available listed here:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Link to the "Good buying experience with nooneuknow thread":
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by nooneuknow : 06-16-2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Drives that were listed here are sold
nooneuknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

[deleted]

Last edited by nooneuknow : 06-16-2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Drives that were listed here are sold
Old 08-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
Arcady
Stargate Fan

Thanks for making me read an entire post, only to read the next message and find out you changed your mind.
Two TiVo Minis

Left DirecTV 4/15/07. Left TWC 8/8/11. Now on Comcast Xfinity.
Arcady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

[deleted]

Last edited by nooneuknow : 06-16-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Drives that were listed here are sold
Old 05-10-2014, 09:43 AM   #5
Chris Gerhard

PM sent on the drive.
Chris Gerhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #6
advocate2

I sent a pm as well. Live in Las Vegas.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #7
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Since you were first in line, I have sent you a PM, and sent the second-in-line a PM as well. There is a mutual agreement that you deserve the first chance to get the drive.

We are both waiting to see if you are ready to commit and pay, so I can offer an alternate drive (used) that may be of satisfaction to them, if you commit.

I'll be awaiting the next PM from you. Thanks!
Old 05-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #8
Chris Gerhard

I will take the drive described here, PM sent and payment will follow.
Chris Gerhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #9
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Quote:
I will take the drive described here, PM sent and payment will follow.
Your PM box is full, so I can't send you any PMs. Please clear a few out, so we can wrap this up.

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #10
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Misc. Used 2TB 3.5" WD Green hard drives for sale - best reasonable offer(s)

I have some 2TB drives, which I wasn't intending to sell, but will, if wanted. I'll list them in order of being the ones I'd have the most faith in.

Pre-imaging for Premiere 746320 & HD 652160 @2TB available (plus other model stock images available for DIY imaging, incl on a DVD).

Price is "best reasonable offer", and I define what I consider reasonable.

Qty. 2 - WD20EZRX 2TB (Advanced Format), out of warranty (since they only came with a 1yr warranty due to being originally in external enclosures). These were used for less than a year, had no problems, and all SMART values are great, after running three cycles of all WD tests. I 100% trust these drives, and wouldn't hesitate to use them for important data storage.

Qty. 1 - WD20EARS 2TB (Advanced Format), out of warranty, but was only used for a short time in a PC, until the speed proved to be too slow for what I needed. Same SMART and testing as the WD20EZRX drives.

Qty. TBD - Other Green non-AV, out-of-warranty drives (some AF and not AF), heavily used, but also having good SMART values and tested without any detected issues.

I always offer a SMART printout to include with drives, showing their pre-shipping state.

PayPal is accepted, which offers buyer protection. I also would not wish to upset/offend a fellow member, by selling any drive I don't trust to last for a minimum of two years, thinking more like three years (and not ruling out the possibility of beating the odds of modern drives, and lasting longer than this).

PM me if interested, or post here if you don't have the required posts to PM.

Link to the "Good buying experience with nooneuknow thread":

Last edited by nooneuknow : 05-22-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #11
squint

I can still see that thread, even after hitting Control-F5 repeatedly. I saved it as an .mht file just in case.

You may want to consider creating an account on
. I'm on there:

And I'd leave you positive feedback there if you create an account.
squint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #12
nooneuknow
TiVo User Since 2007

Strangest thing... I couldn't find the thread no matter how I tried, and it was conspicuously missing from my subscribed threads.

I checked the links I embedded in what I currently still have for sale, and they went straight to a "does not exist" error page. They worked when I originally put them in. As soon as I changed my sig, stating it had been deleted, along with expressing my thanks to everybody, removed all links to it, then it's back again... Very odd... I had better make a backup copy, just in case...

Only on TCF do I get such contrast between what people tend to think of me (or say about me), depending mostly on if they bought something from me...

Last edited by nooneuknow : 05-22-2014 at 10:01 AM.