TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,870
Big Brother - 8/25/13

Elissa is the worst player I've ever seen. With Judd back in the game, she had the perfect opportunity to team up with him, Spencer and GM and turn the game around. They have the numbers, they are just too stupid to realize it. At the very least, Elissa could have at least used her HoH as leverage to secure some deals with other players. Instead, she didn't do jack sh*t. Not surprising, but disappointing nonetheless.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
bareyb
Under Maintenance
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 22,293
TC CLUB MEMBER
What makes you think that won't still happen? If someone wins the Veto and takes off McCrae, then Amanda is going up. If someone takes down Aaryn, then Amanda is going up. I can't think of a better scenario since I HATE Amanda. .

I'm hoping she will team up with Judd, Spencer and GM and maybe even Aaryn if Aaryn survives. This could be the moment I've been living for. The end of Amanda's evil reign. I hope Andy goes next since he was her faithful minion.
__________________
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by human error

Last edited by bareyb : 08-26-2013 at 02:09 AM.
bareyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,579
Funny, I am probably the biggest anti-Ellissa person in the forum, and I was coming here to say that I'm starting to change my mind on her. She's the first HoH in a long time to play her own game and not let anyone else talk her into what she wants to do. But I think it's a mistake to go after Aaryn at this point and she should be going after McRanda. In some respects it could work out that way if Aaryn wins Veto, but really Aaryn can wait a round or two. The other problem with taking Aaryn out and not McRanda is that Elissa can't win HoH next week and if one of the 3AMs win HoH, she's a huge target. But, Elissa might have figured she was a target anyway.

I agree, she needs to align with the outliers to make sure that 3AM doesn't run the rest of the game, and she DID talk to J-u-double D about forming an alliance. If she's smart she pulls Spencer in, but GM is REALLY interesting, because she's aligned with Aaryn but NOT with the 3AMs, so who knows where she will go? If Aaryn goes, she can pull GM in next week.

Amanda and McRae should be working hard to get Aaryn out. For their game, she really needs to go, because she's a HUGE threat to win the final HoH or even the final two and run the game from that point.

I love McRae trying to talk himself off the block by saying, I'm terrible in challenges, I smoke too much That made me laugh.

I'm still not sure how I feel about Judd back in the game. On one hand I hate the idea of a voted out HG coming back in the game, although his ouster was kind of based on quick decisions by Helen and Aaryn, so had it been a normal week, he might not have gone. On the other hand, him being back in the house, could change the game so that McRanda doesn't win.

If one of McRanda goes out this week, you can bet Andy will jump over to Elissa's side. I'm starting to hate his game again. Not that it's bad strategy for him, but that his such a sniveling weasel. And it showed with the scenes of his fake crying after each HG leaves.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #4
newsposter
Poster of News
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: SE PA
Posts: 32,920
do girls think other girls will buy their BS tears?
__________________
Tivo Premiere; Hitachi 57 in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #5
KyleLC
Unregistered User
 
KyleLC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 5,374
TC CLUB MEMBER
Elissa's yoga body gave her an advantage in that challenge.
KyleLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post

I agree, she needs to align with the outliers to make sure that 3AM doesn't run the rest of the game, and she DID talk to J-u-double D about forming an alliance. If she's smart she pulls Spencer in, but GM is REALLY interesting, because she's aligned with Aaryn but NOT with the 3AMs, so who knows where she will go? If Aaryn goes, she can pull GM in next week.
She needed to align with GM this week. She should have told her that her real target is McCranda, and that they need to work together to get one of those two out of the house. Sadly, her real target appears to be Aaryn. I know Elissa hates her, but it doesn't make sense to go for her instead of getting out Amanda or McCrae.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
She needed to align with GM this week. She should have told her that her real target is McCranda, and that they need to work together to get one of those two out of the house. Sadly, her real target appears to be Aaryn. I know Elissa hates her, but it doesn't make sense to go for her instead of getting out Amanda or McCrae.
I agree. You can't play this game with a grudge against someone. It almost ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the butt. Maybe someone will go to her and say, we can get Aaryn later, take her deal and lets get them split up. That's where she could use Helen. Helen would have talked her into going after McRanda.

But, at least she didn't fall for the pressure. I'll give her that.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #8
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by newsposter View Post
do girls think other girls will buy their BS tears?
Watching Amanda cry to Elissa was the highlight of the episode. Amanda is completely delusional. I honestly think she is so full of herself that she truly doesn't have the ability to see that someone may actually have a differing point of view. In her mind, Elissa should do what she says for no other reason than because she asked her to. It's really quite pathetic.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #9
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLC View Post

Elissa's yoga body gave her an advantage in that challenge.
No doubt. She has some crazy core strength.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
Ment
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: People's Republic of Boulder
Posts: 8,024
The only good gameplay quality that Elissa has is her stubbornness. Its very hard to convince her to do something else once her mind is made up thus the Kaitlyn arguments the week she went.

Amanda sussed out the situation quickly, Aaryn is the target and she's the alternate. It would have been better not to put up McRanda at all or put them both up.

Jessi, always wearing her emotions on her sleeve. Fark you Amanda!!
Ment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #11
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
Watching Amanda cry to Elissa was the highlight of the episode. Amanda is completely delusional. I honestly think she is so full of herself that she truly doesn't have the ability to see that someone may actually have a differing point of view. In her mind, Elissa should do what she says for no other reason than because she asked her to. It's really quite pathetic.
She even had the nerve to say she should do it "because it's the RIGHT thing to do". I laughed, for who Amanda? For you, and maybe McRae, that's about it.

BTW...scared Andy is cool to watch. I love watching him squirm. When you play the kind of game he does, you should be squirming at each HoH.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules
 
NorthAlabama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: rocket city, al
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
Watching Amanda cry to Elissa was the highlight of the episode. Amanda is completely delusional. I honestly think she is so full of herself that she truly doesn't have the ability to see that someone may actually have a differing point of view. In her mind, Elissa should do what she says for no other reason than because she asked her to. It's really quite pathetic.
amanda hasn't had anyone stand up to her this season, so why wouldn't she be frustrated with the first hoh she can't manipulate and control? it must be very difficult for her.

kudos to elissa for doing what she wants to do with her noms. chides for half-heartedly going after mcmanda - big mistake to let her animosity for aaryn blind her from making a full on assault of the showmance. lukewarm decisions that leave an opening usually come back to bite the hoh. throw in an unexpected twist like a pandora's box or a diamond pov, and it all could change in a heartbeat.
__________________


The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #13
loubob57
Cancer sucks!
 
loubob57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 24,441
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
She even had the nerve to say she should do it "because it's the RIGHT thing to do". I laughed, for who Amanda? For you, and maybe McRae, that's about it.
She was actually saying it wasn't the 'Smart' thing to do. Smart for who?
__________________
Well boys, I reckon this is it: nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Russkies.
loubob57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #14
bareyb
Under Maintenance
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 22,293
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
amanda hasn't had anyone stand up to her this season, so why wouldn't she be frustrated with the first hoh she can't manipulate and control? it must be very difficult for her.

kudos to elissa for doing what she wants to do with her noms. chides for half-heartedly going after mcmanda - big mistake to let her animosity for aaryn blind her from making a full on assault of the showmance. lukewarm decisions that leave an opening usually come back to bite the hoh. throw in an unexpected twist like a pandora's box or a diamond pov, and it all could change in a heartbeat.
It could still work out anyway. All we need is for someone to win Veto and remove McCrae or for Aaryn to win Veto and take herself off. Either way, Amanda goes up since she is Elissas next target. If it's her and McCrae up there, they might take out McCrae and then get Amanda the next week. If it's her and Aaryn, then I think Amanda goes home. I can't imagine this group would be stupid enough to let Amanda off the block once they get her up there. Then again, we are talking BB 2013...
__________________
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by human error
bareyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
stellie93
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
Funny, I am probably the biggest anti-Ellissa person in the forum, and I was coming here to say that I'm starting to change my mind on her.

I love McRae trying to talk himself off the block by saying, I'm terrible in challenges, I smoke too much That made me laugh.

.
I'm beginning to root for Elissa too. You have respect her in challenges, which was why I liked her sister also.

It's funny that the 2 people running this game are both not that great in challenges. McCrae probably could win more than he has. I was hoping she would put up him and Amanda, he would win the veto, and then Amanda would expect him to use it on her.

I love when Amanda asked if she's bossy and Spenser said, "assertively honest." Way to use the language, Spenser.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #16
gweempose
Registered User
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareyb View Post
It could still work out anyway. All we need is for someone to win Veto and remove McCrae or for Aaryn to win Veto and take herself off. Either way, Amanda goes up since she is Elissas next target. If it's her and McCrae up there, they might take out McCrae and then get Amanda the next week. If it's her and Aaryn, then I think Amanda goes home. I can't imagine this group would be stupid enough to let Amanda off the block once they get her up there. Then again, we are talking BB 2013...
We have to hope that Amanda doesn't get to play in the veto comp. The worst case scenario would be her winning POV and then saving McCrae. On the bright side, Elissa would then have the opportunity to put Andy up as a replacement, but I doubt she would. I'm guessing she would put up Spencer.
__________________
(1) Roamio Pro
(1) Premiere XL4
(1) Premiere XL
(3) Minis

gweempose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareyb View Post
It could still work out anyway. All we need is for someone to win Veto and remove McCrae or for Aaryn to win Veto and take herself off. Either way, Amanda goes up since she is Elissas next target. If it's her and McCrae up there, they might take out McCrae and then get Amanda the next week. If it's her and Aaryn, then I think Amanda goes home. I can't imagine this group would be stupid enough to let Amanda off the block once they get her up there. Then again, we are talking BB 2013...
The thing is, if it's Amanda and Aaryn, she has at least two votes, McRae and Andy. Let's assume that GM and Judd vote to get rid of Amanda, that leaves Spencer, and I could see McRae and Amanda making a deal with Spencer. Now, also consider that Judd said he'd play with Elissa and Elissa wants Aaryn gone. So in that case, he might vote Aaryn. I see Amanda (or McRae) staying if Aaryn stays on the block. Only way one of McRanda goes is if they are both up on the block.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #18
dirtypacman
Coming and going
 
dirtypacman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA
Posts: 8,023
I was hoping for Amanda and Andy to be nominated leaving either McRea or Aaryn to very strong players as replacements as well. I know that gives McManda a chance with veto but back dooring this late can get very tricky. One more surprise and your whole plan gets screwed.

I liked that Elissa told everybody they should be equally scared that they will be put up. I agree you could make some deals but this late in the game I am not sure who I would really trust. The deals can still be made once the Veto competition happens depending on who wins it.

We really do have some boring ass dull BB players left though... Spencer and GM both should be ashamed at the pour showing all around in the game. I mean even if Amanda does not win she is still influencing the game. Sure Spencer and GM are a vote and they affect the game that way but no other that I can see.

Well Judd you have your chance back in the house, I was routing for you buddy! Hope you make a difference and don't just get pushed back out.
__________________
1) TIVO Series 2 225 Hour
2) TOSHIBA RS-TX20
3) PIONEER #810H-S
4) TIVO Series 2 80 Hour

Comcast HD & Digital
home wired network (4) USB200M
dirtypacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #19
bareyb
Under Maintenance
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 22,293
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post
We have to hope that Amanda doesn't get to play in the veto comp. The worst case scenario would be her winning POV and then saving McCrae. On the bright side, Elissa would then have the opportunity to put Andy up as a replacement, but I doubt she would. I'm guessing she would put up Spencer.
I'm not too worried about Amanda winning anything.

ETA: Except the game...
__________________
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by human error
bareyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #20
bareyb
Under Maintenance
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 22,293
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
The thing is, if it's Amanda and Aaryn, she has at least two votes, McRae and Andy. Let's assume that GM and Judd vote to get rid of Amanda, that leaves Spencer, and I could see McRae and Amanda making a deal with Spencer. Now, also consider that Judd said he'd play with Elissa and Elissa wants Aaryn gone. So in that case, he might vote Aaryn. I see Amanda (or McRae) staying if Aaryn stays on the block. Only way one of McRanda goes is if they are both up on the block.
I'm hoping Andy will finally wise up and realize he's not going to win against that duo. I don't think Spencer is stupid enough to keep Amanda around either. Remember, he secretly hates her. He's sick and tired of her threatening him.

So I'm holding onto hope for an Amanda exit. That would be my best scenario. Then I'd like to see what McCrae can do without her around. I'm thinking he might be able to stick around a while if he denounces her and makes a deal with Spencer and Andy (assuming Andy doesn't get booted next). It's gonna be an interesting eviction for a change... That's for sure.
__________________
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by human error
bareyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #21
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules
 
NorthAlabama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: rocket city, al
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by bareyb View Post
I'm not too worried about Amanda winning anything.

ETA: Except the game...
i can't remember many recent positive posts about amanda's game. she and elissa are the biggest targets left by far.

next week, if amanda (or mccrae) doesn't win hoh, and elissa doesn't win pov, my money says one of them are gone (or both with a double eviction!).
__________________


The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:30 PM   #22
bareyb
Under Maintenance
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Silicon Valley, California
Posts: 22,293
TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
i can't remember many recent positive posts about amanda's game. she and elissa are the biggest targets left by far.

next week, if amanda (or mccrae) doesn't win hoh, and elissa doesn't win pov, my money says one of them are gone (or both with a double eviction!).
I hope you're right and I hope it's Amanda.
__________________
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by human error
bareyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #23
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
i can't remember many recent positive posts about amanda's game. she and elissa are the biggest targets left by far.

next week, if amanda (or mccrae) doesn't win hoh, and elissa doesn't win pov, my money says one of them are gone (or both with a double eviction!).
The scenario I see is this. Assuming that the noms stay the same, Aaryn goes home, and now that Elissa cannot be HoH, she's the target of 3AM (or whatever you'd want to call it at that point). Judd to me is the only wildcard. If he wins HoH, he might go after them. Of course I wouldn't put it past BB to do something to keep Elissa in the house. I think BB LOVES the idea of Elissa winning this game, considering she's Rachel's sister (the idea of having two sisters both win) and that she's perceived to be playing a clean game. You can bet they want Aaryn to go REALLY badly. I wonder if Julie will call Aaryn on her racial comments? I tend to doubt it.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #24
Alfer
WOOSAH!
 
Alfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Melmac
Posts: 30,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
The scenario I see is this. Assuming that the noms stay the same, Aaryn goes home, and now that Elissa cannot be HoH, she's the target of 3AM (or whatever you'd want to call it at that point). Judd to me is the only wildcard. If he wins HoH, he might go after them. Of course I wouldn't put it past BB to do something to keep Elissa in the house. I think BB LOVES the idea of Elissa winning this game, considering she's Rachel's sister (the idea of having two sisters both win) and that she's perceived to be playing a clean game. You can bet they want Aaryn to go REALLY badly. I wonder if Julie will call Aaryn on her racial comments? I tend to doubt it.
No way she'd do that since Aaryn would be heading to jury house. She'll keep it somewhat low key/bland. She MAY touch on the subject, but won't finger point I'd bet.
__________________
<a href="http://chataboutyou.com/online-forum-bully">Are you a forum bully?</a>
Alfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #25
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey
 
Steveknj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 34,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfer View Post
No way she'd do that since Aaryn would be heading to jury house. She'll keep it somewhat low key/bland. She MAY touch on the subject, but won't finger point I'd bet.
This is way I always thought Big Brother needs a Survivor style reunion show after the season. Stuff like this would be pure gold for that type of thing.
__________________
Annoying Blurb
Steveknj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #26
Alfer
WOOSAH!
 
Alfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Melmac
Posts: 30,308
Agreed
__________________
<a href="http://chataboutyou.com/online-forum-bully">Are you a forum bully?</a>
Alfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #27
Alfer
WOOSAH!
 
Alfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Melmac
Posts: 30,308
Side note:

Our ding dong local CBS station announced on their website that they won't show the live eviction show Thursday because "they signed on to show pre-season football games before CBS changed BB to Thursday nights".



__________________
<a href="http://chataboutyou.com/online-forum-bully">Are you a forum bully?</a>
Alfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #28
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules
 
NorthAlabama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: rocket city, al
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfer View Post
...Our ding dong local CBS station announced on their website that they won't show the live eviction show Thursday...
there are sites online that stream the live show. the quality isn't great, but it's better than waiting for your local channel to air the ep at 2am.

just check the bb forums 30 minutes before the broadcast, there are usually links posted.
__________________


The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #29
nyc13
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 270
Check for another channel. Ours has a sister station who carries the show in these cases (so much so that I setup a season pass years ago on that channel, too).
nyc13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #30
dirtypacman
Coming and going
 
dirtypacman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA
Posts: 8,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfer View Post
Side note:

Our ding dong local CBS station announced on their website that they won't show the live eviction show Thursday because "they signed on to show pre-season football games before CBS changed BB to Thursday nights".


Here in my market they also just move it to another sister station for airing at its regular time. I would double check to assure its not being aired elsewhere.
__________________
1) TIVO Series 2 225 Hour
2) TOSHIBA RS-TX20
3) PIONEER #810H-S
4) TIVO Series 2 80 Hour

Comcast HD & Digital
home wired network (4) USB200M
dirtypacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |