TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-10-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
backspaces

How specify multiple specific channels for OnePass

The new OnePass has been, er.., interesting. It recorded something I would not have otherwise gotten, nice.

BUT: some of the shows I watch (ESPN: Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, a few others) are aired *multiple* times .. like 5 or so. I'd like to limit these to just two channels, not all the ESPN channels.

This used to be quite easy with Season Pass, but now when I try to select two channels, only the last is chosen. Its All or Just One, apparently?

I'm sure this can't be the case, so the question is: how do I set up OnePass to only record from two channels? .. not all the possible channels?

backspaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #2
jrtroo
User

You must not have seen the multiple, very long discussions on this topic in the Roamio forum?

Old 02-10-2015, 07:11 PM   #3
backspaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtroo View Post
You must not have seen the multiple, very long discussions on this topic in the Roamio forum?
I admit finding the various posts pretty confusing and searching didn't seem to help much. What would be a good search to fine what I'm looking for.

Sorry to be a bother.

backspaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #4
Arcady
Stargate Fan

There is no search to find what you are looking for. You can only choose 1 channel or all channels in a OnePass. That's why the threads are so long. People are complaining about it.

Arcady is offline   Reply With Quote