TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
kcossabo

KMTTG: Episode number is Season and Episode

I might have missed a knob that can fix this, but the INCREDIBLE KMTTG (it is the BEST), seems to want to put the Episode as Season+Episode. So Season 1's episodes will be 101, 102, 103 and Season's 2 will be 201, 202..... Season is correct, but the Meta Data for Episode is a mash up?

Did I miss something?
kcossabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
moyekj

Which keyword are you talking about? In latest version of kmttg there are number of keywords with different meanings. For example for a show with season 3, episode 2 you have these keywords available:
[season] = 03
[episode] = 02
[EpisodeNumber] = 302
[SeriesEpNumber] = s03e02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
kcossabo

moyekj,

Great question, and probably the route to my answer. I need to RTFM and see where these are set. I checked, Metadata, decrypt, QS Fix, Ad Detect, Ad Cut, and encode.... the result is a file I drag to iDentify (a Mac app to modify and look up meta tags), and in it the Episode Number is always the compound.

I will look to see if I can see where it is set, as right now [EpisodeNumber] is being placed in what it calls Episode
Old 05-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #4
kcossabo

Question

I can not find where I set these. I can use the [episode] in the file name or [EpisodeNumber] but can not see where this is set or what is passed to AutomicParsly ....

iTunes is picking up 201 for Episode, and I assume it is the EpisodeNumber, but can not see where it is set.

Thank you
Old 05-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
moyekj

The above keywords can be used in "File Naming" config. I realize now you are more asking about what goes into metadata files. The pyTivo metadata episodeNumber has always had that format and that is the format the TiVo SDUI has always used for displaying season + episode information. See pyTivo metadata Wiki on it:
http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/wiki/i...#episodeNumber

For AtomicParsley runs it will add season & episode information based on episodeNumber. i.e. You should see --TVEpisodeNum and --TVSeasonNum being used as part of AtomicParsley run if pyTivo metadata file has episodeNumber information.

Note that if you are vidoes back to series 4 TiVos the episodeNumber in metadata is irrelevant for HDUI as it doesn't use it.

Old 05-08-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
kcossabo

Thank you, so no nerd knob...I can edit each file each time, just wondering if there was a setting.

It would be cool for anyone sending files to iTunes for iPad / AppleTV to pick the other field.

thanks again..
Old 05-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
moyekj

I understand now what you were talking about. For next release the --TVEpisodeNum argument is now just episode # without season #.