TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
john4200
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,459
Game of Thrones S03E04 "And Now His Watch is Ended" 2013-Apr-21

Craster stabbed in the throat, Lord Commander Mormont stabbed in the back, many of the remaining Night's Watch men in rebellion, and Sam fleeing with Gilly and her son. Who knew Sam had some of the hero in him?

Margaery just about has Joffrey eating out of her hand, and it looks like she will soon have Sansa doing the same -- suggesting Sansa might have Loras is genius!

Arya accusing the Hound of murder and Beric Dondarrion to be the champion to fight the Hound in a trial by combat.

Littlefinger has two featherbeds to be placed on the ship with him. Is he planning on taking Sansa with him? If so, at least she would appear to get her own bed.

Varys has the sorcerer, who castrated him as a boy, confined in a box. As Varys said, patience is helpful in plotting revenge. And now Varys is plotting with Olenna Tyrell.

Tywin Lannister says he is doing everything he can to rescue Jaime. But all he appears to be doing is sitting at his desk and writing. Tywin does not trust Cersei because she is not as smart as she thinks she is, and she fails to control Joffrey.

One-handed Jaime is ready to lie down and die when he finds he cannot fight worth a damn with his left hand. But Brienne is grateful to Jaime for saving her from rape (or she still plans to trade him for the Stark girls), and she bullies Jaime into choosing to live.

Theon is back where he started, tied to the cross. It seems Theon has no friends left (if he ever had any).

Daenerys could speak High Valyrian all along, and it did not require much patience for her to get revenge on the nasty slave master, who learned, for a brief moment, that a dragon is not a slave. And Daenerys has a loyal army, marching with all three dragons flying overhead.

Last edited by john4200 : 04-22-2013 at 01:51 AM.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser
 
MikeAndrews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Northern Illinois (Dn Nr WI)
Posts: 12,355
And that's for saying that Jorah smelled of piss.
__________________
1) Series 4 Premiere - Lifetime
2) Series 3 OLED - Lifetime.
2) Series 2 DT 500GB
Mac Mini NAS with 9 7 x 2TB drives.
UVerse and OTA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MikeAndrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
Ereth
Registered User
 
Ereth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,061
What a great episode.

I find myself looking forward to the Daenerys segments the most.
__________________
Remember "Just Alley"? Re-read it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.

Please do not "Fixed Your Post" on my posts. I find that rude and annoying. Thank you for your consideration.
Ereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
cheesesteak
Meh.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 15 mins from Philly
Posts: 25,861
Daenerys Stormborn, please marry me.

The last six minutes of this episode were f'n awesome. Hair standing up on the back of the neck awesome. Go kick some ass, girl!

Crap, now I find myself feeling sorry for Jaimie.
__________________

Savoir-Faire is everywhere!

Last edited by cheesesteak : 04-22-2013 at 07:12 AM.
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
What a great episode.

I find myself looking forward to the Daenerys segments the most.
huh...I find her plot to be the most predictable. Well done, mind you, but very predictable.

We've watched Sansa grow before our eyes. Last season we witnessed her first period. Last night, we witnessed her first orgasm!
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #6
jehma
Registered User
 
jehma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,035
This was such a great episode. This season is definitely kicking into high gear. Dany's scenes were fantastic, but I loved the entire episode.
jehma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:36 AM   #7
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
The Theon story keeps getting weirder.

I'm inclined to think that the guy that sprung him is the Bastard who was sent to retake Winterfell. The bastard used this escape ploy to kill legit sons of the father, therefore ascending in status. Kind of like Jon Snow killing Robb and Bran (and the little kid), thus making himself heir.

Only THAT theory doesn't make sense. If there were a legit son available, why would the father have suggested sending his bastard to free Winterfell? he would have sent his son to do the job.

argh!
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #8
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Some random thoughts:

- Some really fantastic one-on-ones throughout the show. Jaime and Brienne, Varys and Tyrion, Tywin and Cersei, Varys and the old woman (sorry, can't recall the name), Margery and Sansa, Varys and Rose...it was a ton of fun!

- How good is Margery? The way she plays Joffrey and then is all school girl with Sansa. She can be anyone she wants to be. A true queen. She can even get the people to love joffrey!

- Theon: your sense of direction sucks.

- Uh-oh. Arya is not as safe as we thought she was.

- not about this episode. But I get the feeling that when Mellisandre tells Stanis that he will sit upon the throne, his butt may be on the throne but his head may not be attached to his body.

- I need to learn more about Pod!
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #9
tiassa
Me --Avatar
 
tiassa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
The Theon story keeps getting weirder.

I'm inclined to think that the guy that sprung him is the Bastard who was sent to retake Winterfell. The bastard used this escape ploy to kill legit sons of the father, therefore ascending in status. Kind of like Jon Snow killing Robb and Bran (and the little kid), thus making himself heir.

Only THAT theory doesn't make sense. If there were a legit son available, why would the father have suggested sending his bastard to free Winterfell? he would have sent his son to do the job.

argh!
It could be that the bastard was left back in the North to "hold the fort" while the legitimate sons rode south with Robb, so he was the closest to Winterfell. That's what I got from what Bolton Senior said to Robb, when he proposed sending his bastard. We are sure that the kid who led him back into captivity is the some one who rescued him from both his initial stint on the cross as well as in the forest, right? Combine with Bolton's abuse of Jamie with this and I'm wondering if it isn't part of a Bolton power play.

Quote:
Craster stabbed in the throat, Lord Commander Mormont stabbed in the back, many of the remaining Night's Watch men in rebellion, and Sam fleeing with Gilly and her son. Who knew Sam had some of the hero in him?
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that the discipline in the Night's watch fell apart so quickly and completely, although Craster did overplay his hand a bit :-), combine that with real evidence (as opposed to ghost stories) of White Walkers and I can see how they might panic.

Quote:
Margaery just about has Joffrey eating out of her hand, and it looks like she will soon have Sansa doing the same -- suggesting Sansa might have Loras is genius!
I think that was Lady Olenna's idea, it was pretty obvious that's what she and Varis were talking about as they wandered the grounds.

Dany's plot was obvious (to everyone but the slave master) but well executed (pun intended). Although it would have been interesting to know that what they were speaking was High Valerian (insisting that she take the interpreter was a clue there, tho as Dany got a look at her diplomatic skills). You have to admit that the slave master did say the troops were untested and that they should be blooded before they engage in any serious action, so Dany took his advice.

Maybe we should start calling Pod "Jonny Podd" (70's porno reference)

Last edited by tiassa : 04-22-2013 at 08:53 AM.
tiassa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #10
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiassa View Post
It could be that the bastard was left back in the Horth to "hold the fort" while the legitimate sons rode south with Robb, so he was the closest to Winterfell. That's what I got from what Bolton Senior said to Robb, when he proposed sending his bastard. We are sure that the kid who led him back into captivity is the some one who rescued him from both his initial stint on the cross as well as in the forest, right?
Yes. It is the same guy.

What you are saying makes sense. He could only send the bastard quickly. Then a legit son made it back and took over. The bastard staged a coup of sorts and killed one or more legit son. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #11
BradJW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereth View Post
What a great episode.

I find myself looking forward to the Daenerys segments the most.
This.

Hardly seems like there's any Daenerys at all, but what little there is is awesome!
BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #12
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Another thing that makes no sense: Littlefinger's plan.

If he was going to marry Lysa, what was he going to do with Sansa? Varys' story doesn't make sense; since he could not marry both. He would not get Winterfell AND the Eyrie in any scenario.

IOW, Littlefinger's plan, according to Varys, was full of holes. And the old lady should have seen that right away. What am I missing?
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:41 AM   #13
BradJW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
huh...I find her plot to be the most predictable. Well done, mind you, but very predictable.

We've watched Sansa grow before our eyes. Last season we witnessed her first period. Last night, we witnessed her first orgasm!
I think I missed that scene.
BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:43 AM   #14
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradJW View Post
I think I missed that scene.
I was just making a joke about her total glee at the thought of marrying Loras
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #15
BradJW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
I was just making a joke about her total glee at the thought of marrying Loras
Figured that.

But I was just about ready to do a second viewing.

Which one is Loras?
BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #16
Shaunnick
Registered User
 
Shaunnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 4,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
Another thing that makes no sense: Littlefinger's plan.

If he was going to marry Lysa, what was he going to do with Sansa? Varys' story doesn't make sense; since he could not marry both. He would not get Winterfell AND the Eyrie in any scenario.

IOW, Littlefinger's plan, according to Varys, was full of holes. And the old lady should have seen that right away. What am I missing?
You're forgetting what we all know about Littlefinger and what Varys knows better than most:

Littlefinger is a conniving weasel who thinks many steps ahead.

Varys knows Littlefinger wants power.
He also knows Littlefinger wants Sansa.

Sansa could be another path to power.

It is a logical leap that somehow, someway, Littlefinger will weasel a better position forhimself with Sansa and Lysa both.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #17
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradJW View Post
Figured that.

But I was just about ready to do a second viewing.

Which one is Loras?
I think he is called the Rose Knight. He is Margery's brother; the gay one who was with...argh...can't remember his name...the one Margery was married to...Stannis' younger brother...

Renly?
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #18
cheesesteak
Meh.
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 15 mins from Philly
Posts: 25,861
I really don't care what happens to Theon.
__________________

Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:59 AM   #19
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa
 
Anubys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Fairfax Station, VA
Posts: 23,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
You're forgetting what we all know about Littlefinger and what Varys knows better than most:

Littlefinger is a conniving weasel who thinks many steps ahead.

Varys knows Littlefinger wants power.
He also knows Littlefinger wants Sansa.

Sansa could be another path to power.

It is a logical leap that somehow, someway, Littlefinger will weasel a better position forhimself with Sansa and Lysa both.
I agree. I'm just saying that I don't see it. Sansa would be, at best, a bargaining chip. But she is also one that the Lannisters hold very dear; as it is their only path to getting Jaime back. Stealing Sansa away from Tywin would be a very very very bad move for Littlefinger right now.
__________________
That Anubys is a GENIUS! -- Rob Helmerichs
I'm sure not a GENIUS, like Anubys -- Rob Helmerichs
And Anubys' genius just keeps shining through! -- Rob Helmerichs
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #20
Shaunnick
Registered User
 
Shaunnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 4,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
I agree. I'm just saying that I don't see it. Sansa would be, at best, a bargaining chip. But she is also one that the Lannisters hold very dear; as it is their only path to getting Jaime back. Stealing Sansa away from Tywin would be a very very very bad move for Littlefinger right now.
If the Lannisters knew that she had been stolen away by Littlefinger.

Again, a weasel who thinks many steps ahead.

Last edited by Shaunnick : 04-22-2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Removed the winky, it might have made my statement appear to be a hint of things to come.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #21
jehma
Registered User
 
jehma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
I think he is called the Rose Knight. He is Margery's brother; the gay one who was with...argh...can't remember his name...the one Margery was married to...Stannis' younger brother...

Renly?
The Knight of Flowers, and Sansa has always had a thing for him. I think she may be disappointed.
Yes, Renly.
jehma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #22
DUDE_NJX
Registered User
 
DUDE_NJX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 9,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
huh...I find her plot to be the most predictable. Well done, mind you, but very predictable.

We've watched Sansa grow before our eyes. Last season we witnessed her first period. Last night, we witnessed her first orgasm!
LOL
DUDE_NJX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #23
photoshopgrl
Nerd Fashionista
 
photoshopgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boring Ohio
Posts: 3,775
Oh wow that was one hour of pure greatness if you ask me!
Sorry but I have to use gifs as props for my comments again. Get used to it, it might be a thing now for me.

First and foremost, I had a feeling exactly what Dany was going to do. That did not water down the awesomeness that it was when it happened. This right here was the best of the entire season so far.
Spoiler:
The former slave girl's (Messandei) "oh you so screwed now" face was just as priceless as Kraznys "oh crap" face! I love that we got another "fight for me as free men" speech too. This time it was nice that none of them left her!


Okay next you have to know I did the big WTF IS GOING ON HERE with Theon. So did dude (I know this has to be the bastard now, IMDB has him credited as Ramsay Snow? I thought it was Ramsay Bolton?) just lead him around in a circle? WHY? Is he some kind of wacko that gets off on that? I mean just look at his face here
Spoiler:
Why not just leave Theon there to begin with. And poor Theon realizing after the fact just how bad he's screwed it all up. "My real father lost his head at King's Landing". Yeah well now you have no father at all. Oh and you're back to be tortured SURPRISE! Weee!

Okay I'm sorry. I cannot help it. I'm rooting for Jaime to somehow get the upper hand and slay those jerks that cut his hand off, kicked him while he was literally covered in dirt on the ground and fed him piss. Seriously. I know he's done bad things, I haven't forgotten. But I don't really care. That last shot with him covered, laying there with his severed hand by his face was just brutal.
Spoiler:


I am so not sure what to think of Margaery. She sure is doing a great job of manipulating Joffrey which is fine by me. Especially when it's pissing mommy off so bad. And Margaery knows it too. Look at her little look back at Cercei like "ha bitch watch this"
Spoiler:
but what's her game with Sansa? Is she being sincere with her? I just don't know. Sansa's face surely lit up at the thought of marrying Loras and heading off to Highgarden. Little does she know she's not his type!

I'll have more to say as other comment but those were the main things for me!
__________________
~Cristina~
There ain't no me if there ain't no you.
photoshopgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #24
mwhip
All better
 
mwhip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Dallas
Posts: 16,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesteak View Post
I really don't care what happens to Theon.
I agree and with all the characters and the little amount of time they have why are they even spending time on him? Only if he becomes very important later is my thinking.
__________________
"It's not stealing if you need it. And you need it." - Inignot

Gamertag - mwhip
mwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #25
cherry ghost
Registered User
 
cherry ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by photoshopgrl View Post

Okay next you have to know I did the big WTF IS GOING ON HERE with Theon. So did dude (I know this has to be the bastard now, IMDB has him credited as Ramsay Snow? I thought it was Ramsay Bolton?) just lead him around in a circle? WHY? Is he some kind of wacko that gets off on that?

In the North, bastards are called Snow, like John
cherry ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:35 AM   #26
photoshopgrl
Nerd Fashionista
 
photoshopgrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boring Ohio
Posts: 3,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry ghost View Post
In the North, bastards are called Snow, like John
Oh okay yeah, that makes sense. I should have realized that!
__________________
~Cristina~
There ain't no me if there ain't no you.
photoshopgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:38 AM   #27
DUDE_NJX
Registered User
 
DUDE_NJX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 9,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by photoshopgrl View Post
Why is he jerking off the dragon?
DUDE_NJX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #28
Vendikarr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by photoshopgrl View Post
I am so not sure what to think of Margaery. She sure is doing a great job of manipulating Joffrey which is fine by me. Especially when it's pissing mommy off so bad. And Margaery knows it too. Look at her little look back at Cercei like "ha bitch watch this"
Spoiler:
but what's her game with Sansa? Is she being sincere with her? I just don't know. Sansa's face surely lit up at the thought of marrying Loras and heading off to Highgarden. Little does she know she's not his type!

I'll have more to say as other comment but those were the main things for me!
I haven't read the books, but it looks to me that Margaery wishes to rule. She was pushing Renly to give her a child, now she is charming Joffrey. I think she wants to become queen, give her king a male heir, and then something happens to the king. And then she rules are regent until her child comes of age.

As for her and Sansa, I wouldn't be surprised if Margaery goes both ways, and wants to keep everything in the family.
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #29
gossamer88
HDTV Snob
 
gossamer88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Da boogie down Bronx
Posts: 6,848
I was totally shocked to see the Commander of the Night Watch killed off. Pretty happy Craster is gone. What took'em so friggin' long!!
gossamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #30
allan
I survived the Mayan
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by photoshopgrl View Post
Oh wow that was one hour of pure greatness if you ask me!
Sorry but I have to use gifs as props for my comments again. Get used to it, it might be a thing now for me.

First and foremost, I had a feeling exactly what Dany was going to do. That did not water down the awesomeness that it was when it happened. This right here was the best of the entire season so far.
Spoiler:
The former slave girl's (Messandei) "oh you so screwed now" face was just as priceless as Kraznys "oh crap" face! I love that we got another "fight for me as free men" speech too. This time it was nice that none of them left her!
That was totally awesome! Predictable, but awesome!

Quote:
Okay I'm sorry. I cannot help it. I'm rooting for Jaime to somehow get the upper hand and slay those jerks that cut his hand off, kicked him while he was literally covered in dirt on the ground and fed him piss. Seriously. I know he's done bad things, I haven't forgotten. But I don't really care. That last shot with him covered, laying there with his severed hand by his face was just brutal.
Spoiler:
I agree, but I did get a kick out of the way you phrased it.
__________________
My Tivo is too small!

BEEP
allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |