TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-16-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
jim _h

Plex playlists?

I'm running the Plex server on a Windows PC and am able to create libraries, and play tracks on my Tivo Roamios. But while the server setup page shows "Playlists" there does not seem to be any way to create one; and I find nothing about it in Plex's so-called online help.

Is this feature just not implemented, or not available for Tivo, or do you have to start paying Plex to get it?

UPDATE: someone on the Plex forum showed me how to do this. You can't create an empty 'new' playlist; you must select some content, click "Add to Playlist" although you know there aren't any yet; only then do you get the chance to create one. Seems a bit backwards to me, but there it is.

Last edited by jim _h; 07-16-2015 at 08:40 PM.
jim _h is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks For This Post: