TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Mini
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #31
wmhjr

BTW, this is not just a mini issue. It's a Tivo issue. I also experience this (including again last night) when viewing content from one XL4 through another XL4 - there are minis attached to each XL4, but they were not "actively" being used on either unit.
wmhjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #32
DCIFRTHS
I dumped SDV / cable

Hmmm. I got an error last night during the streaming of a show from one XL to another XL. This is the first time it happened, and it blew. I forgot to write down the V number (my bad). I had to select the source XL through the menus, and navigate to the show I was watching to resume playback

It was very annoying, and not something I would not be willing to live with if it happened more than once every few months.

I don't stream that often, so it's not surprising that I haven't seen this before. Since the Mini is always streaming, I will definitely be holding off on purchasing one...
DCIFRTHS is offline   Reply With Quote