TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
xpl0re

Cool Multiple THR22's

I have DirecTV with the THR22-100 receiver and want to get a second TV so I can watch a different recorded shows on each TV. (who watches Live TV?)

Looking through the forums, it's clear that the DirecTiVo doesn't support Multi-Home with either the DirecTV or the TiVo method but all of those posts are years old from when it first came out. Have there really not been any advances here?

I'm assuming the new TiVo Mini doesn't work with the THR22 either, right?

ANY options for sharing content between two of these devices? I obviously don't want to set up the same recordings on both receivers and have to manage the recording list separately.
xpl0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
stevel
Dumb Blond

TC CLUB MEMBER
No, no and no.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
PCurry57
Liberal Hippie Chick

If you want multi room with directv you'll need their hd dvr. Aa former directv customer I was also a multi room beta tester. The hr21/hr23's I had worked great (prior to deca). Their version of moca (deca) works on different frequencies.

The only reason I left DirecTV, I moved and because of a roof line and trees sat became inaccessible. Having had a directivo in the past (before hd) Rhett was no way I was leasing twc dvr.
PCurry57 is online now   Reply With Quote