Forum Jump

Old 12-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
cannonz

Ax Men

I did not know Jimmy Smith had died.
cannonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
RonDawg

I caught bits and pieces of this season's premiere and I was shocked to see how gaunt he looked. I didn't even recognize him at first.

I didn't watch the whole episode, but I do hope he and Jr. made peace with each other before it was too late.
RonDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
cannonz

I assume he made it thru the whole season of filming.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
FiftyoneFifty

Does anyone know what happened to this show? It's been on 'hiatus' for two weeks now, and no word on what happened. Did they pull the plug on the rest of season 6?
FiftyoneFifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
cannonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyoneFifty View Post
Does anyone know what happened to this show? It's been on 'hiatus' for two weeks now, and no word on what happened. Did they pull the plug on the rest of season 6?
They say it's mid season break I'm guessing will be back next Sunday loaded in to tivo. Same thing is happening with Impracticable Jokers on Tru.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
FiftyoneFifty

Ah, thank you. This is the second time History Channel has put this show on hiatus this season, seemingly with no explanation. It also seems to me they are dragging out Jimmy's death until the end of the season, even though it was announced in the beginning.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #7
JLucPicard

TC CLUB MEMBER
Given that it airs at 9/8 on Sunday nights and History channel is airing the mini-series The Bible in that time slot through the month of March (Easter Sunday, March 31st), I wouldn't expect it to be back until at least April 7th. That's just speculation on my part - I didn't go to the History Channel's web site an look at what they may say about it.
JLucPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #8
FiftyoneFifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLucPicard View Post
Given that it airs at 9/8 on Sunday nights and History channel is airing the mini-series The Bible in that time slot through the month of March (Easter Sunday, March 31st), I wouldn't expect it to be back until at least April 7th. That's just speculation on my part - I didn't go to the History Channel's web site an look at what they may say about it.
I didn't know The Bible was a month long series. Thank you for that info... The website, of course, says nothing about any hiatus, and the episode guide is blank.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #9
cannonz

It is April 7th if you haven't seen ad yet.