TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
replaytv
elects "cold sleep"

Tivo HD with lifetime for $150!

hmmmm.... I don't know if this is the right place to post this. If it isn't please just delete it and don't give me another infraction, Mr./Ms. Moderator. One more and that would violate my parole and I'll be back the big house for life.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just kidding.
Anyway...
this guy has Tivo for sale on craigslist

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I met him today, but when I called TiVo to verify that it had lifetime they said that on March 24th it would have lifetime as that is when his monthly contract ran out and his credit card would be charged for the lifetime at the $99 rate. They told me to wait till then to buy it. I guess he could cancel the payment before March 24th and I would have a TiVo without lifetime and be out of the $150 I was going to pay him. So I didn't buy it.
But then as I drove away, why couldn't TiVo just charge him for the $99 right now. What difference did it make if he had it paid up till the 24th!!?? He hadn't even plugged it in for weeks since he bought a Premiere.
But anyway, if anyone in the Denver area is interested in a Tivo with lifetime for cheap, it is still listed.
replaytv is offline   Reply With Quote