TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Bwatford141

Brand New TiVo Mini

Some of you may be haters...and that's ok.

The capitalist in me is coming out to recoup some of my cost of my Mini and I did have to drive 45 minutes to get these. I do have this listed on eBay for an outlandish asking price of $250 just in case someone REALLY needs one right now. PM me your offer and it will be considered. I am located in Tampa, FL and it is also available for pick up.

Thank you
Bwatford141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
magnus
Tivo User

Quote:
Some of you may be haters...and that's ok.

The capitalist in me is coming out to recoup some of my cost of my Mini and I did have to drive 45 minutes to get these. I do have this listed on eBay for an outlandish asking price of $250 just in case someone REALLY needs one right now. PM me your offer and it will be considered. I am located in Tampa, FL and it is also available for pick up.

Thank you
A couple of things:

1) Tivo might get your auction pulled since it's not available to the public yet and it's not intended for sale yet.
2) You'd better make it clear that you're not selling it with service or you'll have someone that will be very pissed at you when they get it and it does not have any.
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #3
Bwatford141

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Bigg

The free market is entertaining.
Parents: XFinity Motorola AnyRoom DVR
80 HR Series 2 Lifetime 4/11/04 DEAD as of 11/2010
Bigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
magnus
Tivo User

Looks like Tivo has it listed on their site. I notice that you dropped the price to $189 now. Also, it might be good to call out that it only works with 4 tuner boxes. Otherwise you might get a return for that reason.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #6
jjd_87

He got way too greedy. He could have sold it yesterday at 150-175 range. No one was gonna pay 250. I can't imagine he'll even be able to sell it now.
jjd_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
Dan203
Super Moderator

He can always just return it to BestBuy for a refund. It was worth a try. I tried something similar with the Wii a few years ago when they were still hard to find. Never could sell it so I just returned it and got my money back. No harm no fowl.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #8
Bwatford141

Quote:
He got way too greedy. He could have sold it yesterday at 150-175 range. No one was gonna pay 250. I can't imagine he'll even be able to sell it now.
Agreed..I got a little too greedy. I would rather take take the gamble any day though.

Quote:
He can always just return it to BestBuy for a refund. It was worth a try. I tried something similar with the Wii a few years ago when they were still hard to find. Never could sell it so I just returned it and got my money back. No harm no fowl.
Yep, that was the idea.