TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Stu_Bee

Whats up with Nick Jr Schedule

Nick Jr's schedule data has been wrong on the Tivo for about a week. Today I look at Zap2It, Comcast, and even Nick Jr's site...and they all show the same incorrect data.

For example..right now Tivo/comcast/Nick say Dora the Exporer at 6pm PDT. But really it's showing Peppa Pig.

I guess it's not worth complaining to Tivo and/or Zap2it if NickJr cant' even get it right on their own site.

I'm in San Jose, CA Comcast area. Other parents with same issue?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

I don't have any current data for you, but when I first got my TiVo, I set up a bunch of SPs for shows on Nickelodeon.

I quickly gave up because the Guide Data was so far off. Stuff was regularly 15 minutes off timeslot -- when the show was in the Guide at all.

So I'm not surprised that you're seeing this on Nick Jr. now. Frustrating, isn't it?
Old 02-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
Stu_Bee

I've written Nick Jr an email via their web form...but I have a feeling it goes into a dev/null pile.

I'm almost suspecting that Comcast is providing us with the East Coast feed instead of the proper West Coast....as the 3hrs later (or east coast) schedule would be correct. I need to gather more data points to verify this.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
Stu_Bee

To wrap it in a bow...

I posted here...I wrote Nick Jr....I wrote in comcast forums... wrote to Comcast...

2 days later a new lineup was replaced on my Tivo for Nick Jr. (ya know..when they remove it..then readd it with the same channel number with a slightly different name that might reflect the timezone..like NickJr to NickJrP...something like that.

So whatever the scheduling issue, it now appears fixed.