TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
Gerryex

Grey's Anatomy - Bad Blood 1/31/13 **SPOILERS**

Hi ALL,

I'm still sticking with this even though its often a little too soapy. But I've been watching it from the beginning and will probably watch it until the end!

Someone had posted in a previous thread that the Docs who get the big payment for the plane crash would end up buying the hospital. I think that may happen but not rightout. It looks like that new Dr/cost cutter is really there to cut out the non-profitable areas in preperation of selling the hospital to some unknown company. I bet that starts to happen and then the rich Docs team together to make a counter offer and end up actually buying it. Then they will become investors in the hospital and maybe on its Board and will have a say in how the hospital operates. We shall see!

Also, does anyone know if those cameras that were put into supposedly all the rooms for another Dr to monitor and possibly override the regular Dr has ever been done for real? That seemed to me to be the silliest thing I've seen in a long time!

Gerry
Gerryex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
Cainebj

I'm in too.

However - didn't we have a plot a few seasons ago where they were going to merge with another hospital?

It feels similar so I'm slightly ehhhh
- because ya know in the end it will all just go away, the sale won't happen and next season they will all be fine.
Cainebj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
jehma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cainebj View Post
I'm in too.

However - didn't we have a plot a few seasons ago where they were going to merge with another hospital?

It feels similar so I'm slightly ehhhh
- because ya know in the end it will all just go away, the sale won't happen and next season they will all be fine.
They did merge. That's why it's called Seattle Grace - Mercy West. They got a bunch of doctors from Mercy West, but I think Kepner is the only one left.
jehma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
Shakhari

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehma View Post
They did merge. That's why it's called Seattle Grace - Mercy West. They got a bunch of doctors from Mercy West, but I think Kepner is the only one left.
And Avery.
Shakhari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
jehma

Ah, yes, I forgot Avery was from there too.
jehma is offline   Reply With Quote